Walt Disney World payments

Porshe1015

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me how the payments work? Can you pay it out in 12 mos or is it 6 mos?
Thank you
Portia

If you booked it on Disney's website then you can put $200 down for a package or the first night's room rate for a room-only reservation. Then you can pay it however often you want to until 45 days before the first day of your trip, when the remaining amount is due.

~Cari~ pluto:

Can anyone tell me how the payments work? Can you pay it out in 12 mos or is it 6 mos?
Thank you
Portia

Depends on the type of reservation you have.

Room only reservation: you pay the required deposit equal to one night's stay at the time of booking. The remainder is due at check in. You can make payments on the balance at anytime in between if you want to.

Vacation package: you pay the $200 deposit at the time of booking. The balance is due 45 days before check in. You can make payments on the balance at any time in between if you want to.

You put down the deposit, and then yoy can either pay the full amount when you want or make payments. However I must have bad luck, when I upgraded and had and extra $300 to pay off, I meant to just do $100 at a time and went to just pay that amount, but when it processed it took the FULL amount. It wasn't a huge deal, but could be if it were $3000 instead of $300...

Thank you.I went on there just to see and when i had to pay deposit it said remaining balance due September. So thats why i was asking 6 mos or 12 mos?

Thank you.I went on there just to see and when i had to pay deposit it said remaining balance due September. So thats why i was asking 6 mos or 12 mos?

???????
Um, September is 6 months away. Sounds like you were looking at a vacation package for a stay in November. How could you make payments for 12 months on a trip that will happen much sooner than that?????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter