• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Walt Disney World official album! CD

anniedream

Mouseketeer
Hi,

So, my boyfriend wants the Walt Disney World official album for Christmas/Birthday. He is very specific about the one he wants. Basically, it needs to have a LOT of WDW songs on but definitely 'carousel of progress' 'soarin' and 'tikki room'.
http://www.amazon.com/Walt-Disney-W...80533&sr=8-1&keywords=walt+disney+world+album
^^ This is the one he wants but I cannot seem to get it anywhere in the UK.
I am gutted now that we didn't pick it up when we were there in September.
Can anyone help?
Annie xxx

Have you thought about asking someone who is going there to pick one up for you from Orlando? Then you could pay them back. I have a few CD's but not with all them songs on the same CD, and seems quite difficult to find Soarin' soundtrack. Amazon has a few good albums on there.

I think that is going to have to be my only option. That OR buy it from amazon.com as an MP3 and burn it onto a disk.
Anyone want to bring me one back from their trip?? lol

I think that is going to have to be my only option. That OR buy it from amazon.com as an MP3 and burn it onto a disk. Anyone want to bring me one back from their trip?? lol

I have four parks one world if you don't mind a copy x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter