• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Walt Disney World Moms Panel Search Begins on September 13, 2010

I haven't applied since the first year and I have to say I think the questions this year were easier than the questions the first year. So I sent my application in.

Just sent mine it -- I've never made it past the first round, so I don't have high expectations...but you never know!!!

I applied last year. Just submitted my application for this year, and I feel a lot more confident about my answers this time. Good luck everybody!

I submitted my application this morning.

Good luck to everyone!

I just submitted my application as well.

Just curious was everyone application the same three questions? I was also wondering if the true false question was the same for everybody as well.

Also I am glad they switched up the questions a bit this year. It really forced me to write differently then I have had in the past.

I just submitted my application as well.

Just curious was everyone application the same three questions? I was also wondering if the true false question was the same for everybody as well.

My T or F was said there are 15 countries around the World Showcase and the lake is 5 miles around.

I just hit "send" on my application.:woohoo: I applied the first year and didn't get past the first round, but as of today, add me to the list of hopeful dis'ers!

Good luck to everyone! Now we wait.....popcorn::

~Lori

Just sent mine in. Of course today is the first day of preschool (we had to stay) and my son woke up with a stomach bug. First chance I got to sit down, and it went through!

Good Luck everyone!

I just sent mine in too :cheer2: I really liked the questions this year! I love the Moms Panel and I would be so honored to be a part of it!

I applied for the 3rd time too!
It would be so special to be a part of the panel... I have my fingers crossed once again. :cloud9:

I also like this year's questions more than previous years. I enjoyed answering them. (Thank God for "word count"!! ;) )

My T/F question asked about 14 countries- so maybe they do differ a bit?

(ETA: Ooops! Since I have applied each year, I didn't read all the rules again before I hit submit. For some reason I just went and read them and see that I am NOT eligible this year because my son is now a CM on the College Program (which ends in January- so maybe??) I even stated that in my first answer since that was our last visit- 2 weeks ago. Oh well- it's always fun applying. :laughing:)

I applied for the 3rd time too!
It would be so special to be a part of the panel... I have my fingers crossed once again. :cloud9:

I also like this year's questions more than previous years. I enjoyed answering them. (Thank God for "word count"!! ;) )

My T/F question asked about 14 countries- so maybe they do differ a bit?

I just sent mine in as well, We'll see what happens. I also got 14 countries as my T/F Q.
Good Luck to everyone!
And, how would they contact you? E-mail? I didn't give a number, but I am sure its on file w/ my user name.

I just sent mine in as well, We'll see what happens. I also got 14 countries as my T/F Q.
Good Luck to everyone!
And, how would they contact you? E-mail? I didn't give a number, but I am sure its on file w/ my user name.

all your information is in your user profile. I think at first it would be via email..I got an email confirmation that my application was received.

Good luck to everyone!!

(In a fit of nervousness, I had to double check my T/F answer, too. LOL. I checked it 3 times after submitting my aplication because I was so nervous I messed up!!)

ETA: Crud!! I forgot I'm not elligible because I haven't been to WDW in the past 12 months. BOO!!!

Yay!! Application is officially IN! I hope I go on to the next round this time. :-) LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter