Walt Disney World Meet For July 20th, 2006

Sorry pay. I only have two infernos and a stitch hat. :rolleyes:

So who all is going again? IS the list on the front page updated?

AdioSkater said:
So who all is going again? IS the list on the front page updated?

Yes it is updated! GrinGrinnyGhost is uncertain of going so I have not put that name up (for right now). Consider it 8 people going! :thumbsup2

Cool. Sounds like we will have a good turnout! We also have an even number of people so we don't have to split up on rides!

AdioSkater said:
Cool. Sounds like we will have a good turnout! We also have an even number of people so we don't have to split up on rides!

Yeah, I know! We also fill one log up on Splash Mountain so that is cool. If GrinGrinnyGhost does decide to join us, I'm sure Dis-Wiz won't mind riding in a log alone... :rolleyes: :rotfl: ;)

Loves Disney said:
Yeah, I know! We also fill one log up on Splash Mountain so that is cool. If GrinGrinnyGhost does decide to join us, I'm sure Dis-Wiz won't mind riding in a log alone... :rolleyes: :rotfl: ;)

HAHA! Me and skater already paired up so it looks like your alone front;)

(which sounded really bad :rolleyes: )

Front! That is not very nice! We could just split up the group 4-4. See I have a solution for every thing.

jazstar87 said:
HAHA! Me and skater already paired up so it looks like your alone front;)

(which sounded really bad :rolleyes: )

Oh thanks guys! :rotfl2:

And skater, with 9 people 4-4 sounds very logical...well done! :rotfl: :lmao: ;)

LOL. I was still thinking only 8. Do not question someone who is tired!

Wish I could go, but I don't go until the first of August. >_< But any Dis people there around August 2nd-3rd in the Magic Kingdom should bring a giant sign saying "DIS" so I know there is someone there. xD

Loves Disney said:
...decided to plan for a meet...
Date: Thursday, July 20th
Time: 9:00 a.m. (it is an extra morning hour day for the Kingdom, park opens at 8:00 am)
Where: The Magic Kingdom / VMK Central...
I requested the day off, so I am planning to be there. Since it is an Extra Magic Hour day and the express monorail does not open for day guests till 9am, I am planning to walk to the Polynesian and catch the monorail there. That should get me through the turnstiles very soon after 9am and to VMK Central by 9:10am at latest.
Loves Disney said:
...please pm me which place you'd rather eat lunch at...
Columbia Harbour House works fine for me.
Loves Disney said:
...we should wear something distinguishable....
Well I will have my "Bob" baseball cap on and a flat Coriander in my pocket, so should be pretty easy to spot. I also have met AdioSkater and ElectricLime, so should be able to spot the group.

BobRichmond said:
I requested the day off, so I am planning to be there. Since it is an Extra Magic Hour day and the express monorail does not open for day guests till 9am, I am planning to walk to the Polynesian and catch the monorail there. That should get me through the turnstiles very soon after 9am and to VMK Central by 9:10am at latest.

Columbia Harbour House works fine for me.

Well I will have my "Bob" baseball cap on and a flat Coriander in my pocket, so should be pretty easy to spot. I also have met AdioSkater and ElectricLime, so should be able to spot the group.

Oh great!! I am glad you are coming!! We will all certainly look forward to meeting you!

~~~~~~

Also to those going:

I am going to vary the time...realizing how difficult it may be for some to be at the old cinema (vmk central) by 9.

Check the first post.

This is turning into quite a meet!!! :cool1:

I can't wait to meet all of you! This is going to be so exciting! :goodvibes :grouphug:

We will see how we divide up on the rides when we are there, not something we have to decide now.

We HAVE to go on the PotC ride, that is a must! pirate:, and there are enough seats in one boat to hold all of us, I think... :rolleyes:

Only 24 more days... :banana: :dance3:

GrinGrinnyGhosts said:
ok i see if i can make it since i am 11

You'll probably want your parents there with you. So if you can make it, just tell us exactly how many people are going with you to this meet. :thumbsup2

Loves Disney said:
You'll probably want your parents there with you. So if you can make it, just tell us exactly how many people are going with you to this meet. :thumbsup2
Well My Family will have to come becuse my dad is dead :sad2: or my mom may do the dolphin thing that day at epcot my FAMILY OF 5 MAYBE

GrinGrinnyGhosts said:
Well My Family will have to come becuse my dad is dead :sad2: or my mom may do the dolphin thing that day at epcot my FAMILY OF 5 MAYBE

I'm so sorry...

Okay, so if you go, we shall expect a jolly family of 5! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter