Walt Disney World/Cinderella Castle Cross Stitch - please post pictures

Little Flower

DIS Veteran
Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a cross stich pattern of either Cinderellas castle or Walt Disney World images in general ( i would love to be able to look up at my wall and pretend i'm looking out of the monorail window or sat outside Casey's eating a hotdog!!!)

Can you please post pictures of anything you have been working on (the more complicated the better, i love a challenge!!) and perhaps give me some ideas of how to get hold of the kits/patterns (i live in England)

I would really appreciate all the help you could give me

I sew the kits from Stoney Creek that you can only buy from Disney. They are complicated but well worth the effort,in my opinion. Will get Dh to take photos to post but you can find them on the web site.

Here are two pictures of the castle.
cross-2copy.jpg

cross-1copy.jpg

Those look amazing. You did a great job. I have almost finished the 2nd one. I took a break from the glissengloss thread. I just started puppy love.

Those look amazing. You did a great job. I have almost finished the 2nd one. I took a break from the glissengloss thread. I just started puppy love.

Thanks. They do take a lot of work but well worth the effort. I know what you mean about the glissengloss thread. In the end i got rid of the pattern in sheer frustration as i knew i would definitely not need it again and now everybody is after the pattern.
Puppy Love was the first one i did. I have also done Self Portrait, Mickey Salutes America, the Barbershop Quartet, Family Dinner and i am just about half way through Mickey and the Fireman.
Happy Stitching.

Yes they can be found in the Art of Disney shops at DTD or in the parks. You can order from Stoney Creek themselves but the p&p is just as much as the kits. I tend to get them when we go to WDW for holidays but i have only stitched 7 out of the 14 available.(number 8 is nearly done)

we'll be back in December so i will have to look in Art of Disney. It's probably a good idea to wait until then as i have two large projects on the go already! If i work really hard on them i should be able to finish them in time for Christmas shopping!!!!! Thanks for posting the pictures, they really are beautiful

They look lovely and well worth the effort i think well done :yay: :yay: :yay:

Yes they can be found in the Art of Disney shops at DTD or in the parks. You can order from Stoney Creek themselves but the p&p is just as much as the kits. I tend to get them when we go to WDW for holidays but i have only stitched 7 out of the 14 available.(number 8 is nearly done)

The one with Tinkerbelle is retired. I called WDW to see if I could get one and they said it was retired and not available.

Is the one with Tinkerbelle on dark blue or black cloth? I missed out on this one, but was just wondering. Thanks.

Is the one with Tinkerbelle on dark blue or black cloth? I missed out on this one, but was just wondering. Thanks.

Its done an dark blue aida. There are a number of these kits retired but have been lucky to get them all. Only stitched 7 nearly 8 of the 14.

Its done an dark blue aida. There are a number of these kits retired but have been lucky to get them all. Only stitched 7 nearly 8 of the 14.

Are there any of the other park icons? I would love to do one of the tree of life at AK. I have a great photo of it that i was thinking of doing via stich a photo but i'm not sure about copyright

Are there any of the other park icons? I would love to do one of the tree of life at AK. I have a great photo of it that i was thinking of doing via stich a photo but i'm not sure about copyright

At the moment there are no others with park icons on them.
If it is a photograph that you have taken personally you should be ok to stitch it.
There is another thread on these boards where a lady is swapping the pattern of the castle with tink as it has now been retired. Don't know wether Disney are going to bring it out again.

Does anyone have a current list of the Disney kits including the retired ones? Thanks and I am new so just trying to get to be able to email about cross stitch information.

Hi I am desperately looking for the chart for the castle with tinker bell but having no luck, I was wondering if anybody could me please i would be very grateful, thanks in advance .

My friend is desperately looking for the Tinkerbell with the castle cross stitch. I was wondering if anyone knew where to get the pattern? We would very grateful for any assistance. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Thanks. They do take a lot of work but well worth the effort. I know what you mean about the glissengloss thread. In the end i got rid of the pattern in sheer frustration as i knew i would definitely not need it again and now everybody is after the pattern.
Puppy Love was the first one i did. I have also done Self Portrait, Mickey Salutes America, the Barbershop Quartet, Family Dinner and i am just about half way through Mickey and the Fireman.
Happy Stitching.
Do you still have the Mickey and the Fireman? I have been looking for a copy of that pattern for a while now. I would be willing to pay postage and copy costs. It is my understanding the pattern has been out of print for several years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter