Walt Disney World Christmas Day Parade 12/25@ 10AM EST

Creekermom

Mouseketeer
Disney Christmas Day Parade Holiday Special on ABC-TV December 25

Cozy up and enjoy the holidays, Disney style, as Disney Parks prepares to shine brighter than ever when many of today's biggest stars gather on both coasts for the 24th annual "Walt Disney World Christmas Day Parade." Regis Philbin and Kelly Ripa will once again lead the Emmy Award-winning holiday special from Walt Disney World Resort, and Ryan Seacrest will host again from Disneyland Resort in Anaheim.

The special will air December 25 at 10:00 am Eastern and 9:00 am Central, Mountain and Pacific times on ABC-TV, and will be broadcast in HD for the first time.

The "Walt Disney World Christmas Day Parade" is sure to sparkle as it glides down Main Street U.S.A. at the Magic Kingdom in Florida and Disneyland in California to a brand-new musical score. Stars scheduled to appear include Jessica Simpson, Miley Cyrus, Patti LaBelle, Josh Groban, the cast from High School Musical 2, favorites from Dancing with the Stars, The Jonas Bros., Menudo, Katharine McPhee, Harlem Gospel Choir, and more!

In addition to the celebrity performances and appearances, this year, viewers will celebrate Christmas morning with "Enchanting" new Disney characters, plundering pirates, some of Disney's favorite holiday traditions and awe-inspiring floats -- all sprinkled with pixie dust.

The parade is going to be awesome!!! The Dancing with the Stars stage show was fantasting - Joey Fatone was awesome and Mark and Sabrina rocked!!! Mark was fantastic :cheer2: he performed the whole thing with one arm b/c the other one was hurt during the show's finale!!! I can't wait to see how it looks on tv and in sequence!!!

I'm so excited...I'll do anything for my disney fix:yay: It looks like it will really be on this year too because a couple years ago they had football on instead and it was so disappointing. They already showed a preview for it so I'm sure they will come through this year.
Enjoy,
Lucy

Merry Christmas everyone! The parade was wonderful! I can't wait til I get to go see it in person... hopefully in 09!!!

Merry christmas to everyone also. I have to admit Disney out does it self every year especially with the new performances but the parade Keeps getting Better and better. Me and my daughter and my parents are going to do Christmas at disney hopefully with in the next 3 yrs

The parade was great! My favorite part of the parade was the Lion King number. That was awesome!! :thumbsup2 I hope that everyone had a very Merry Christmas. :santa:

Does anyone know if the parade re-airs anytime? I can't believe that I forgot to set it to record! And this in the midst of a severe Disneyworld withdrawl (went in May of this year and not going again until next December which is forever for us!) so I'd really like to fight off Christmas ending (always too soon) and watch that. Did I miss the boat? Any incredibly kind person happen to record and could PM me to discuss mailing a tape? :)

Thanks!

Go to abc.com, click on "full episodes", and the parade is at the bottom of the list of shows. I had to let it install a player to view it, but it was very quick. You can watch the entire parade online!

Enjoy!

Thanks so much for pointing that out! I'd been on their site looking for a rebroadcast time, but hadn't even thought to see if they had it up for viewing. Yay! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter