Walt Disney Treasures for Christmas

Sarangel

<font color=red><font color=navy>Rumor has it ...<
Due on December 7th, the new Walt Disney Treasures lineup will add three titles to the collection.

The Complete Pluto: Volume 1
The Mickey Mouse Club
Mickey Mouse In Black And White: Volume 2

Each disk will include the usual assortment of shorts, TV episodes, new making-of featurettes, never-before-seen archival footage, stills and more. All will be strictly limited editions, and retail for $32.95 a pop.

Sarangel

Looking forward to the Mickey Mouse Club set, and Mickey and Pluto are always good, but I agree, it would be nice to have a park-related title.

Is Mary Poppins DVD still in release?
I'm having a hard time finding it, and don't want to pay $23 for a 1 disk version (nothing special to make it worth while) at the Disney Store.

There is a new 2 disk set of Mary Poppins coming out sometime before Christmas. A Mulan 2 disk set is also coming out and Lion King 2 Simbas Pride.
These were all listed on the insert that comes with the Lithographs for Alladin. There were others but I can not remember them right now

HTH

Aryn

Unfortunately, it looks like they postponed plans to have a 4th release with True Life Adventures as well. Here's hoping for the future.

There is actually a lot of debate in the DVD community over the Pluto release and the whole "Volume 1" designation. Most feel that Disney is going to double-dip on the contents involved with Pluto, as you theoritically should be able to pack all of Pluto onto just one 2-disc set (like they did for Goofy).

I was hoping for the True Life Adventure series also but what I was really hoping for was a disney world series like they did for DL. I can't even find an up to date book on the building of DW or anything related :(

I can't even find an up to date book on the building of DW or anything related
Try "Since the World Began : Walt Disney World The First 25 Years"

Sarangel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter