Walt disney travel company reservation?

diddldonna

Disney crazy :)
Has anyone used these that can offer advice?

I checked on the USA site and put in reservation number and details of my hotel, tickets etc. came up. I looked everywhere but can't seem to see where I can put in any room requests before we visit, does anyone know if this is possible and how to do it?

Has anyone used these that can offer advice?

I checked on the USA site and put in reservation number and details of my hotel, tickets etc. came up. I looked everywhere but can't seem to see where I can put in any room requests before we visit, does anyone know if this is possible and how to do it?

room requests can only be made 10 days before check in. To place such a request you'll need to do Online Check In (available 10 days out)

alternately you can call WDTC, but they will only write a note down in your file, there is no guarantee it will be taken into account
the only thing they will consider is "special/medical needs" or wishes made at OLCI

(still, nothing will be guaranteed)

I have been finding that the requests made at OLCI aren't going through, they just throw up an error message. I would call and add requests to your reservation.

Always found my requests ignored. Now I ask at check in(never bothered with online) always got what I wanted speaking to a CM on arrival.

What about emailing the resort before I get there would that help? I know that it's only a request but it's always good when you get something you prefer.

Always found my requests ignored. Now I ask at check in(never bothered with online) always got what I wanted speaking to a CM on arrival.

agreed.
the question was "where do I put the request on the website", my answer was "you can only do that at OLCI"

now it's true that requests are more and more ignored. And there is a reason to that ... the room assigners are swamped with requests and only have so many rooms in their pool to pick from.

Now to the OP :
emailing the resort probably won't help much so far out.
The resort will only be "aware" of your reservation 5 days before your arrival, because that's at that time that the computer system updates the reservation.

Until then you can (must) ask the CRO, DRC or WDTC to insert that request in your file. But, as Wayne pointed out, even if you do so, the best way is to "pretty please" ask the CM at the desk

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter