Walt Disney Theater Seats

tigerlily2009

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know how the Walt Disney Theater seats compare in the Wonder/Magic vs. Dream/Fantasy?

A member of our party is a big guy (in height and size). On the Dream, he could only comfortably fit in the aisle seats. The inside seats were not as wide.

Is the Wonder/Magic any better as far as width?

Thank you for any information you can provide!

Does anyone know how the Walt Disney Theater seats compare in the Wonder/Magic vs. Dream/Fantasy?

A member of our party is a big guy (in height and size). On the Dream, he could only comfortably fit in the aisle seats. The inside seats were not as wide.

I have never been on the Dream or Fantasy, however on the Magic my 5'11" 240lbs husband had a hard time fitting comfortably unless it was an aisle seat.

DH complained about the Magic seats our entire cruise and he fit fine on the Fantasy... so I would have to say no, they are not nearly as comfortable (and he always took the aisle).

I think there is more room in the theater on the Fantasy than the Magic/Wonder.

There are usually armless dining type chairs that line the back of the theatre, against the wall. I found those more comfortable than the other seats, personally. Your view is a bit limited with people walking around, but it generally tapers off pretty fast

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter