• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Walt Disney on What's My Line

SetzKitten

<font color=red>I was Harley Chick in another life
I love YouTube. I was looking for a video for Blue Oyster Cult's Don't Fear the Reaper and somehow stumbled on this old What's My Line game show where Walt Disney was the secret guest star. It's kind of like Keven Bacon's Degrees of Separation, but it only took me two hops to get here. I swear YouTube is its own universe that just sucks you in and steals your life for hours. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of7_K1e_x3Y

This was great!!

It sounded like Disneyland was a pretty new venture from his comments on adding rides

I shared the video on my FB page and the post added the info "Walt Disney was the mystery guest on the 11 November 1956 episode of WML. At the end of this clip, Jerry Lewis makes a pitch for MDA."

So, yeah, Disneyland was only a year old. Tom Sawyer's Island had just been added. :thumbsup2

That was great. Thanks for sharing the link.
Blew me away when he mentioned just adding sky lift & Tom Sawyer island. He was just starting to say he was working on next year and they moved on. I was so hoping someone would've asked him what it was!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter