Walt Disney Apps for iPhone

My favorites are:
Park maps by upinpoint

Mouse Memo Allows you to put in all of you trip data (confirmation #s, ADRs)

WDW Today Pick the date and you get park hours, recommended park(s), park(s) to avoid, parade/fireworks times.

WDW Dining Self explanatory

I have the same apps that I'm going to use. I'll let you the accuracy for the WDW wait times.

I was wondering how the apps are working for you. We are leaving in a few days and wanted some input on which apps are the most useful.

thanks and hope you are having a magical time!

I'm really enjoying the Toy Story Photo Hunt app. Best of all it's FREE:cool1:

I also have the WDW Dinning which will come in handy during marathon weekend.

WDW Times Guide, which is amazing!
WDW Maps
WDW Dining which is fully up to date including Kouzzina.

I also enjoy Toy Story Mania for the iPhone, which gets me through boring waits at the grocery store, bank, etc.

I am certain it is fabulous but what is it supposed to be?

Pete and the gang have hinted about doing an app in some of the podcasts - but no further word on it yet.

Pete and the gang have hinted about doing an app in some of the podcasts - but no further word on it yet.

Thanks for the explanantion. I just got my iphone last week :cool1: and have not every done any of the podcasts.

Still trying to figure things out so I can at least get and receive email...ah, the basics!

Subbing...just ordered iPhone's today for DH and I as a surprise!

I have to admit, I'm an Apple rookie.

I have the ones listed here. But I have to say that we just LOVE the WDW Wait Times App even though we are not in the parks. My kids will pipe up and just ask, "Hey Mom, what's the wait for Soarin' right now?" And we just get a bit of magic from it even when we are far from the parks!

Very cool idea for a thread :thumbsup2 We just bought the new Ipod Touch so no internet service...do these apps require internet and can you pick up wi-fi in the parks? Thanks :goodvibes

I am working on downloading some of these now.
Thank you! :)

Very cool idea for a thread :thumbsup2 We just bought the new Ipod Touch so no internet service...do these apps require internet and can you pick up wi-fi in the parks? Thanks :goodvibes

I asked this question in the iphone collective thread because I just got an itouch too. I was told there was no wi-fi in the parks. :sad2:

I just got my iPhone last night :cool1:

Today I'll work on getting some apps...so far I have the two most important ones: Faceback and the WDW Wait Times app :rotfl:

In addition the the park maps mentioned, I also have WDW Pal which lists all the discounts available (DVC, Annual Pass, and TIW). It also have a tracker for keeping track of your Dining Plan usage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter