Walt Before Mickey movie

caryrae

Mouseketeer
Just noticed this movie is in our local theater, has anyone seen it, was it worth watching?

Just noticed this movie is in our local theater, has anyone seen it, was it worth watching?

I have not seen it. However, I did look at the reviews and have not been able to find a single positive review. Apparently the movie gets a lot of facts wrong. But again, I haven't seen it.

It wasnt a bad movie as far as entertainment value. It did push the boundries with facts but I would go see it again.

The movie itself was fine. As to how much was true, it was not so fine. Also, the acting and pacing were each just a little off, making it sometimes hard to watch, and making some scenes feel like they lasted 20 minutes when it had actually been 3.
Don't pay to see it in the theater, rent it when it comes to DVD.

Just got it in the mail and watched it last night. It seemed very rushed and a bit corny. Definitely a few parts that didn't jive with books I've read about Walt Disney. I would say it is worth a watch but it is only OK at best.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter