Walmart

minkzebell

Mouseketeer
hi everyone :) ,
can someone tell me the best ( as in biggest ;) ) Walmart closest to the Crescent Lakes community. DH has asked me to ask this as he doesn't want to go to a little one and then realise we missed a superstore 5 mins in the other direction iyswim :rolleyes: ( mens preoccupation with size!:scratchin )

Hi
You have two to chose from!
If you go south from Crescent Lakes into Poinciana, there is a walmart on Cyprus Parkway.
Then the other one, which i guess you'll probably use more, is north of Crescent Lakes.
Go straight up Poinciana Blvd until you hit Oren Brown Road, turn right here and the Walmart is at the end just on the 192.

Or if you want to use another one that will be 'en route' to the parks..
keep going north up poinciana blvd and you'll hit it at vinelands.
You can then get into disney via the Osceola Pkwy!!

Hope this helps a little.

Tracy xx

one of the largest Walmarts in America is located on the 192 between mile markers 14 and 15. I think this would be one of your nearest walmarts and it is open 24hrs a day

I think this is the one that tracy is talking about at the top of oren brown road

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter