Walmart, Target, Aldi's near windsor hills???

firsttimer2007

DIS Veteran
I put in the address of the rental home we will be staying at and then did a "search near by" for Wal-Mart and WOW!!! tons of them. so...please help, where do I shop for breakfast things. Also, would like to have Disney stuff there.

I read on this board some time ago that an aldi's was opening near a Wal-Mart, that one would be great.

Please help me find the nearest one.

Thanks

Hi,

Your closest option to WH is the Super Target on 192. It's about 5 minutes from WH and is a huge store. It's very clean with a full grocery section. They also have a large selection of Disney merchandise just as you walk in the doors.

We stay at WH a few times per year and always use Super Target. There is a Winn Dixie directly across from Target. I personally have never been in the store but it is more of an actual grocery store.

The closest Walmart is on 27 in Clermont. It is about a 15-18 minute drive from WH.

Best wishes for your vacation!

Hi,

Your closest option to WH is the Super Target on 192. It's about 5 minutes from WH and is a huge store. It's very clean with a full grocery section. They also have a large selection of Disney merchandise just as you walk in the doors.

We stay at WH a few times per year and always use Super Target. There is a Winn Dixie directly across from Target. I personally have never been in the store but it is more of an actual grocery store.

The closest Walmart is on 27 in Clermont. It is about a 15-18 minute drive from WH.

I agree. We are at Windsor Hills right now and went to the Super Target last night.
It was close, quick and had a large selection of Disney stuff.

fantastic! thanks!

Was in need of a store that had something for the kids and dad to do while I got some essentials :)

There is a Winn Dixie directly across from Target. I personally have never been in the store but it is more of an actual grocery store.

Across from the Target there's a Publix (grocery chain) not Winn Dixie. The MarketPlace is a Winn Dixie and that's in the Formosa Gardens Village on the way to Target.

Across from the Target there's a Publix (grocery chain) not Winn Dixie. The MarketPlace is a Winn Dixie and that's in the Formosa Gardens Village on the way to Target.

Oops! You're right! There is so much on 192, it's easy to get things mixed up!

I read on this board some time ago that an aldi's was opening near a Wal-Mart, that one would be great.

Please help me find the nearest one.

Thanks

The Aldi by Wal-Mart is waaaaaay east on 192, in a sketchier part of town. Probably not worth the drive. The target by WH is very nice, tho, as is the Publix across the street.

Thank you all. With all of your clues I googlemapped it and found the one by Windsor hills that I was thinking of. Hehe The one with olive garden in the parking lot.

To bad about the Aldi's would have been nice to shop there too. Thanks for letting me know about the location would have been awful to go all that way and then not get out of the car. :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter