Walmart Supercenter closest to Windsor Hills?

Rroo

Mouseketeer
Just wondering if someone can tell me which Walmart Supercenter is the one closest to Windsor Hills? Directions would be great too!

Thanks!!

Sure, exit Windsor Hills Resort on Old Lake Wilson Road, go north (left) Take US-192 west (Irlo Bronson Hwy) about 10-12 minutes to US-27...take that north (it's an exit ramp)... Super Walmart will be right there on your right, can't miss it.

It's maybe 15 mins total to get there.

I beg to differ I think it is easily missed it is placed lower then the road. I have had guests tell me there is not enough big signs to recognize it.

As soon as you get onto 27 north look well to your right it icomes up quick.

There is also another one the other way. Out of Windsor Hills turn LEFT onto Old Lake Wilson. At the light make a RIGHT onto 192. Take that past Celebration and Old Town and make a LEFT onto Polynesian Blvd. WalMart is on the right in the shopping center.

Sure, exit Windsor Hills Resort on Old Lake Wilson Road, go north (left) Take US-192 west (Irlo Bronson Hwy) about 10-12 minutes to US-27...take that north (it's an exit ramp)... Super Walmart will be right there on your right, can't miss it.

It's maybe 15 mins total to get there.

If you turn right at the first set of stop lights on the 27 - that will take you to Wal-mart. (There are/were a lot of roadworks in that area - not sure if they have cleared up yet)

There is a Bank of America, a couple of fast food places and a gas place in front of it. A new Lowes has been built just after it.

-Kay

If you turn right at the first set of stop lights on the 27 - that will take you to Wal-mart. (There are/were a lot of roadworks in that area - not sure if they have cleared up yet)

There is a Bank of America, a couple of fast food places and a gas place in front of it. A new Lowes has been built just after it.

-Kay

It's still there, it's a big construction mess.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter