Walmart Saturday sale online start time?

sksjasams

DIS Veteran
For the Amazing Walmart Electronics Event this Saturday, does anyone know when this will start online? It starts at 8am in stores, but the web site says online times may vary.

I called walmart.com customer service and they said they did not have any info on when it would start online.

Does anyone remember from last year?

Just wondering if it will start at 8am EST, or maybe at midnight EST? We are in central time zone.

Any info would be much appreciated :)

Thank you!

I'm wondering if Amazon is going to price match? I want to pick up a 26" led/lcd tv for my dd9s 10th birthday! I rather not have to pay sales tax plus free shipping with amazon prime! That would be a killer deal.

I hope you get an answer, I'd like to know too!! Just started my 3 year in Psych and one of those laptops looks pretty good!

I'm wondering if Amazon is going to price match? I want to pick up a 26" led/lcd tv for my dd9s 10th birthday! I rather not have to pay sales tax plus free shipping with amazon prime! That would be a killer deal.

That same tv will be the same price on amazon at 3pm pst today - its a gold box lightning deal.

I read that it will be online at walmart at 5 a.m. EST.

Well that bites! That Tv was 100% claim in less than 1 second. I sat here watching it, when the claim button showed up I clicked it and in a blink of an eye they were sold out!!! I think they only offered one tv at that price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter