• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Walmart Sale

These were not marked at a sale price nor were they on an end cap in my local Walmart. I price checked, though, and they rang up $2.

Wonder if All is going to stop making this size. That would be just my luck. I loved the Wisk tablets for vacations and now you can't get them. Switched to this and it's probably on the way out now too.

Sheila

They are probably just haveing some sort of promo sale. We have had several product sample people here at our Walmart trying to sell it. I stocked up and have 5. I plan to buy more if they are still on sale some grocery day. If they are dropping it at leasyt I will have my stock pile! Like that 'SEINFELD" episode where they stopped making the 'sponge' Elaine loved so they stocked up.

Just got back from Wal-mart. They didn't have them marked at the $2 and $1 price, but they scanned that price. The employees didn't even know about the sale. It is a "Save even more" sale. These items are on sale thru Oct 7th.

Just got back from our WalMart. Got 4 bottles of the HE and had 2 $1 off coupons, so I got 4 bottles for $6. :cool1: Woohoo! Thanks to the OP! That's less than 5 cents per load! :laundy:

Oh man! I was just at Walmart this morning - wish I'd known. Now I have to go back tomorrow. :rolleyes1 Thank you for the heads up! That is a great price!!

I went back today thanks to this thread - and they did scan at $2.00 - but weren't advertised at that price. Great deal - thanks for sharing with us! :goodvibes

I went today, and they scanned at the listed price: $4.37 (I think?) I bought two anyway since I really needed them, but I am very disappointed. :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter