walmart matching BF ads this friday?

Of COURSE I read this post after DH has left for work and both kids are in bed. I'm gonna be pretty bummed if I can't get a leappad online in the morning. 8am is right as we are getting DD ready for school so I'm gonna try online, drop the poor kid at school and then make a mad dash with the other kid to maybe get one in store if I have no luck online. Leave it to Walmart to have a good sale and then screw up the fairness of it.

Just got back from my walmart (southern N.H). I picked up the leap pad 2. Wanted pink but they only had green but I'll take it. Thanks for this thread.
Does anyone know if there's any type of charger included in the box with the leap pad? Thanks again.

Of COURSE I read this post after DH has left for work and both kids are in bed. I'm gonna be pretty bummed if I can't get a leappad online in the morning. 8am is right as we are getting DD ready for school so I'm gonna try online, drop the poor kid at school and then make a mad dash with the other kid to maybe get one in store if I have no luck online. Leave it to Walmart to have a good sale and then screw up the fairness of it.

I read earlier in this thread that the sale was in store only, not online. Not sure if that is true or not, but my walmart was already out of the sale leappad 2 this evening.

No go for me. I hopped in the car after I but the boys in bed but nothing was ringing up with the sale prices. And they only had one skylanders WII. I will try again tomorrow but am not hopeful.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THIS THREAD! I just ran over and got skylanders swapforce and disney infinity on the sale. There were lots on the shelves and no one there. The signs were up too with the sale prices.

Yes I'm so glad for this thread!! Saw this and headed over to my local Walmart tonight. All the sale items for tomorrow were live tonight. I got the swapforce starter kit for $37 and I noticed some of Toys R Us Black Friday toys were scanning at Walmart for same price!!! So the Doc Mcstuffins bag set was $7.99!!! They price matched for me too on the flip sofa bed, and I even stumbled upon my Maxwell house coffee for $1.50. It was a great night for deals and best part is I don't have to go tomorrow morning like I planned. YES! Lol I'm on a savings high. ;)

Thanks Disboard Fam!:thumbsup2 I just came back from Walmart and got the Disney Infinity XBox 360 for $37.00, HotWheels .60¢, and Star Wars Light Saber $17.50. No standing in line for me this time around. :cool1:

Walmart is trying to CRUSH the competition this year.

Got the Disney Infinity for the Wii, Monopoly, Clue and Nerf Rebelle. With $10 off coupon for my cancel order two weeks ago I spent $53:cool1:

I went to two different Walmarts here in NC, both were ringing up sale prices, but they were both out of the Skylanders Swap Force for xbox 360. I was so disappointed, I hope I can get it online tomorrow. I asked an associate and they said everything was out, but I don't know if it really was or if they just weren't supposed to put anymore out tonight :headache:, they didn't really seem to want to talk to me :rolleyes:.

Best shopping I've ever done! Drove 3 minutes to our Wal-Mart walked in, picked up the Skylander Swap Force for Xbox 360 (scanned to be sure it was $37) picked up a handful of 60 cent Hotwheels and was back home in 15 minutes! I think there were four shoppers total in the store.

I also scored pretty nicely with the Wal-Mart online only sale going on now and free to home shipping.
Crayola Marker Maker Kit $14 regularly $24.99
Disney Planes Dusty Crophopper
Wing Control Remote-Controlled Plane $26.24 regularly $39.97
Crayola Airbrush Marker Sprayer, Marker
and Stencil Value Bundle $21.97 regularly $33.98
Baby Einstein 9-Piece Discovery Essentials Bundle $20 At Amazon for $61.76

Now I am too exited to sleep!

Thanks for posting this!! I just got the infinity for myself and my sister, and a ton of games. I swear I think I was the only one in the store that wasn't an employee. I wanted the nerf rebelle, but my walmart has been out of stock for weeks. I am so happy, because the inifinity was really the only black friday deal I was interested. :thumbsup2

I am so glad I checked this thread (at 3:00 in the morning). I headed out to my local store early this morning and got both Infinity and Swapforce. There were only one or two other customers in the store, and they were just grocery shopping. The cashier didn't even realize they rang up at the sales price, she told me if I came back at 8 a.m. I'd get them on sale!!! These were the only Black Friday items I was considering, and I'm so glad I was able to take advantage of the sales without the crowds. Thanks so much for keeping us updated!

Grrr... had dd stop at Walmart last night after I saw the posts, all they had were Wii and PS, we need Xbox. I got up early and went to another Walmart on my way to work that online said they has some in stock, but they didn't. The guy was nice enough to call 3 other stores, no Xbox. Come on, it was 5am and the sale doesn't "start" until 8am and they are out? I hope I can grab one online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter