Walmart has these and they are awesome!!!

kid@heart2

Never too old to dream...
If you are doing some last minute packing or even pre-packing:

I was in the travel toiletries section of Walmart in Bayers Lake, Halifax today and bought these..these are very handy and very very travel size (OMG):

Charmin Toilet Seat Covers (like 5 in a package if I remember correctly) for $1.00 (package is so small it can fit conveniently in the palm of your hand!) ideal for purses/carryons..

Tide (Sink Washing Detergent sheets!) 3 per package for $2.00 again..very small and very handy! package could fit in the palm of your hand!

Thought I'd pass this along!!! 9 more sleeps!!!!!!

Tide (Sink Washing Detergent sheets!) 3 per package for $2.00 again..very small and very handy! package could fit in the palm of your hand!

Thought I'd pass this along!!! 9 more sleeps!!!!!!

Thanks for the ideas - we have 11 more sleeps!:banana::banana:

Hey, I was just at Walmart today too! I picked up a pack of the Tide detergent. I just love the travel section in Walmart

a travel section ?!? where? I think we don't have this section ...:sad1:

the shampoos, etc..they have those little bins..(you know where you can buy travel sized things). You may be able to find it there..in Halifax we have it..

I usually find it right next to the pharmacy and/or make-up section. It's usually just one giant shelf with tons of travel sized stuff.

Shoppers Drugmart has it too. They have diff stuff than Walmart usually has.

a travel section ?!? where? I think we don't have this section ...:sad1:

My Walmart has the section but the bins are usually empty. It really bugs me that they never seem to stock it.

My absolute favourite place for travel size stuff is Target. They have an entire isle of stuff and there is everything you could want and more. Funny though, every time I'm there I look at the stuff and think that I don't need it now and will get it next time. Then of course I don't have it when I do need it.

hmmm even though we do not have a trip coming but this stuff would be handy just to have onhand

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter