Walmart $5 surprise box.

okeydokey

Frosty the Snowman scared me as a child.
i received the most recent sample/surprise box and I have to say I was disappointed. There were no large sized samples, besides a travel shampoo amd coditto eat. The rest were small envelope type samples. Not sure I want to continue in the program. What did you all get?

i received the most recent sample/surprise box and I have to say I was disappointed. There were no large sized samples, besides a travel shampoo amd coditto eat. The rest were small envelope type samples. Not sure I want to continue in the program. What did you all get?

I got the same things, and I was thinking the same thing. Maybe give it one more try, but I was definitely disappointed!

I got 3 sample size shampoo, conditioner, body wash and then a bunch of coupons and junk paper samples. I think they sold to way too many people and whoever is later on their list of filling gets whatever junk they need to get rid of. On you tube the first to get their boxes had a full size Loreal mascara and full sized lip gloss along with a bunch of other goodies. Last box of mine was the same as this one and really disappointing and with maybe three dollars worth the junk I don't need.

This latest box was the last straw for me. My winter box was just as bad: a lot of tiny samples that would usually be free. Only my first box was worth it. This spring box was their last chance, and it was just more tiny samples and junk. I think the good samples are going to young women and if you are over 30 or 35, you get the junky box. I thought about changing my age on the survey to check, but I don't want to waste any more money in case they start treating everyone equally bad! (My age theory comes from youtube videos and box reviews I have watched where the teens and 20ish ladies have tons of goodies while all others are getting the items mentioned above.)

Mine had the shampoo and conditioner, body wash, and mascara, and a bunch of little samples.

All in all, not bad! The shampoo and conditioner smell AWESOME.

Where can you get good samples nowadays? My favorite samples website ydf has virtually nothing lately.

I got shampoo, conditioner, full size mascara, body wash sample, a face wash sample and a bunch of foil packet samples. I forgot I was even subscribed to this box until it came in the mail the other day... not too bad.

I haven't heard anything yet about the spring box, but after reading this, I decided to just go in and cancel my subscription since I didn't want to chance getting more junky samples. Well after I hit the 'cancel my subscription' button it takes me to another page that never loads. How convenient for them that you CAN'T cancel!!! Soooo I went in and changed my birth date to much younger to see if I get the better box. If not, I will figure out a way to cancel one way or another before the next box time.

I've got a few sample of shampoo/conditioner as well. 2 junkie boxes in a row, and this one is totally unacceptable. I cancelled mine right after I received the box and the transaction was successful.

I was a subscription addict and now I only kept Glossy Box. It is expensive for $20, but I get 1-2 full size products each month.

What the? I just got an email from Wal-Mart thanking me for joining and letting me know my subscription box is on its way! No! I finally found the cancellation link and cancelled it. Thursday.

I don't know why I can't get this cancelled!!!! The cancellation link goes to a white page that never changes! I tried it on two different computers and also my tablet and it's the same every single time. I sent them an email requesting to cancel over the weekend and never heard anything back on that, so yesterday I called the phone number and talked to a guy who said that it would be cancelled and I would get an email confirmation which of course nothing on that yet either. So frustrating!!!!

That stinks. I got a reply to my e-mail in less than three hours, they're refunding my payment. The original e-mail said the box was shipped, but now I don't think it was. Good. I don't need two of the spring box for my age group.

I thought I cancelled 2 weeks ago, but I've just got a shipping confirmation email. What the....?! #1 Why the subscription is not cancelled?? #2 Another box in less than a month?? I thought it suppose to be for each season.

I don't see a charge to my credit card and my account is listed as cancelled in their website. Guess I have to go into my credit history and see if the boxes were prepaid.

If it doesn't cancel call the credit card company and have them put a block on any future charges.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter