• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wall-E release date???

disneyfan333

FUTURE IMAGINEER!!!
:confused3 Im trying to get the new wall-e movie for my girlfriend for her birthday but i cant find the dvd release date ANYWHERE!!!!!! :furious: If you know the dvd release date please let me know because it is bugging the crap out of me!!! :badpc: lol oh yeah and i alredy know that the theatrical release date is on the 27th of june. thanks for your time!:thumbsup2

A little premature, are we?

I wouldn't say premature, I'd say pro-active!

OP, your girlfriend will be so happy that you thought about it so far in advance! :)

UltimateDisney, although unofficial, is quite accurate. If the Disney Stores do a pre-order for it and you live by one, you may want to consider pre-ordering it there because there's a good chance the pre-order will come with a set of lithographs! That would be a wonderful compliment to the DVD. :thumbsup2

I wouldn't say premature, I'd say pro-active!

OP, your girlfriend will be so happy that you thought about it so far in advance! :)

UltimateDisney, although unofficial, is quite accurate. If the Disney Stores do a pre-order for it and you live by one, you may want to consider pre-ordering it there because there's a good chance the pre-order will come with a set of lithographs! That would be a wonderful compliment to the DVD. :thumbsup2

Ok, I'll bite, what exactly is the UltimateDisney? New one on me!
Thanks in advance!

Ok, I'll bite, what exactly is the UltimateDisney? New one on me!
Thanks in advance!

UltimateDisney is a website (I don't want to list the site, but just add .com to it) where they list upcoming Disney DVD releases. They even have some DVD cover art at times. It's an interesting site!

Hope that helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter