• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WALL-E Merchandise & Meet n Greets?

Disney8704

<font color=deeppink>I so need to do that!<br><fon
Does anyone know if there is or going to be any WALL-E Merchandise and/or Meet n Greets at the parks? I would just LOVE to have a little stuffed WALL-E or a little figurine. He is sooooooo cute!! Cant wait to see the movie!!

Aww I sure hope so!!! I can't wait to see the movie!

Does anyone know if there is or going to be any Wal-E Merchandise and/or Meet n Greets at the parks? I would just LOVE to have a little stuffed Wal-E or a little figurine. He is sooooooo cute!! Cant wait to see the movie!!

The word is that WALL-E will be rolling around Animation area or Pixar Place at DHS as his movie is released.

Stay tuned for reports of when and where as the time gets closer.

I hope so too! I'll be there July 8th, and I want to get my picture with him! He looks so cute in the previews. :)

Awww we dont go until August. Do you think he will still be rolling around in DHS in the beginning of August?

The word is that WALL-E will be rolling around Animation area or Pixar Place at DHS as his movie is released.

Stay tuned for reports of when and where as the time gets closer.

Awww we dont go until August. Do you think he will still be rolling around in DHS in the beginning of August?

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if he stayed for awhile!

:thumbsup2

I am really looking forward to seeing him at the parks in December, I hope he is still out and about then. My GF and I can't wait to see the movie, it looks so funny and we have loved watching the mini teasers and short clips of him on youtube. I have to get a remote control Wall-E no matter what :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter