• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Walking to Contemporary?

irene2

Earning My Ears
We are staying at WL this July and on several nights plan to stay at MK until closing. I expect that the boats and busses at closing to be very busy and was wondering about walking to the Contemporary and catching the boat from there to WL. Is this a feasible plan and does anybody know how late the boats run from the Contemporary to WL? Would it be better to catch the monorail to the Contemporary or would the lines for this be too long as well?
And lastly, if it is possible to walk to Comtemporary, how do we get there from MK? Thanks in advance.

CR/WL/FW boat runs 7am - 10 pm.

You can also walk to CR & monorail to TTC, then bus to WL.

You can walk to the Cont, it's about a 10 min walk. We did it this time when my daughter was sleeping and we didn't want to wake her.

One night my wife and I were in the parks alone till closing and we did have to wait about 25 min for the boat directly to the WL, we couldn't go to the Cont and pick up the boat there as they switch the Cont boats to the WL/MK route only once the closing comes. So I think your only option would be to go back to the TTC and pick up a bus if you don't want the boat wait, but I have a feeling it's going to take the same amount of time either way and I don't know about you but once i've walked the parks, I'd rather just stay in 1 place for the boat than to walk to the Cont

Just take your time walking out of the park wait for the boat. ::yes::

At closing they usually have one of the large ferrys waiting to take exiting guest to TTC if you can just walk on to that boat do so then ride the Inter-Resort bus from TTC to Wilderness Lodge. Maybe a little fast then waiting for several boats back over to Wilderness Lodge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter