Walking from RPH...

Laurabearz

I cant load my bobbin!
We have done the walk from HRH to the parks but are toying with the idea of staying at RPH.

How's that walk compare?

And from the looks of it on google earth, it seems the walkway lets out in City Walk? Or can you skirt around it and pop out near Margaritaville?

Thanks Bunches :dance3:

We have done the walk from HRH to the parks but are toying with the idea of staying at RPH.

How's that walk compare?

And from the looks of it on google earth, it seems the walkway lets out in City Walk? Or can you skirt around it and pop out near Margaritaville?

Thanks Bunches :dance3:

Unless they have changed it since we last took it, the walkway actually ends up right next to Margaritaville. It is between the edge of Margaritaville and the beginning of the bridge to IOA. I would say that it is only a few minutes longer to IOA than HRH is to Universal. We have done it in about 7 -10 minutes and that is at a very-tired-from-being-in-the-parks-all-day pace.

Look at the path right behind Margaritaville on this map. This is the path to Royal Pacific
citywalk_map.jpg

Yep, takes us about 7 mins to walk it, and its a nice relaxing walk along the waterway

i have stayed at both parks.

hrh is a lot closer to the studios than rph is

and from rph to ioa can be about the same walk time from hrh to ioa.

The walk was about 6 minutes and it is very pretty along the path and peaceful. We usually took it in the morning and then tok the boat back, except after our big meal one night at Margaritaville's which called for a walk back. If you care to you can also get a bike ride from the guys who are sitting by the "bag check" area close to the entrance to CityWalk, they work off tips.

Unless you need the exsersize.Waite for the boat.We sat @ the boat launch and seen peeps getting tired of waighting,just to see them walking the trial while we're on the boat.To me save it for the parks.But thats me.:thumbsup2

You never know who you will meet just lounging out(a celeb WE promised not too say the name)!!!!!

i always take the water taxi.
from all the on site hotels when i stay there.

i love it especially at night time
and also after hhn closes up early morning.......

I think the plan is to walk in the morning and take the water taxi back at night.

Thanks everyone for your thoughts :)

Unless you need the exsersize.Waite for the boat.We sat @ the boat launch and seen peeps getting tired of waighting,just to see them walking the trial while we're on the boat.To me save it for the parks.But thats me.:thumbsup2

You never know who you will meet just lounging out(a celeb WE promised not too say the name)!!!!!

britney spears?????

well you can't just leave us hanging like that...:confused3
besides, what difference will it make now? It's not like we're going to stalk him/her.

well you can't just leave us hanging like that...:confused3
besides, what difference will it make now? It's not like we're going to stalk him/her.

i think it would have been miley cyrus.

i looked over at intercot site and they have pics up of her at disney for may 1,2, doing pr work at mk.

so, it could have been her over at UO hotels before she went to wdw

i think it would have been miley cyrus.

i looked over at intercot site and they have pics up of her at disney for may 1,2, doing pr work at mk.

so, it could have been her over at UO hotels before she went to wdw
I hope it was for her sake. Let her have fun and just act like a reg. kid. Though my kids would have gotten a big kick out it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter