Walking from Beach Club to EPCOT for RF 5K

katml14

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

Would anyone know if we will be allowed to walk from the Beach Club through Epcot to get to the start of the royal family 5K? I would like to avoid waiting/taking the bus but I wasnt sure if they would let us cut through the park that early.

Thanks

Hi all,

Would anyone know if we will be allowed to walk from the Beach Club through Epcot to get to the start of the royal family 5K? I would like to avoid waiting/taking the bus but I wasnt sure if they would let us cut through the park that early.

Thanks

EPCOT is not open before regular park hours. The race will be well over before the gates open.

EPCOT is not open before regular park hours. The race will be well over before the gates open.

Yep. To the extent that, unlike some of the longer races, there isn't really even a scenario where it would be worth it to wait after the race for the park to open and walk through to get back - you're better off taking the bus both ways.

And you can't sneak through either so unless you drive take the bus, DH tried to find roads to walk one time to watch and had problems with that as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter