Walkie Talkie question?

eeyore3847

DIS Veteran
So we are going july 7th - 14th. We have three kids ages 6 and younger. I wanted a set that me and my hubby could have. one for him and one for me. We are staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. I wanted something for long range without using costly cell phones. anyone recommend one that can go that distance?
Lori

You may be better off going the cell phone route so long as you have phone to phone calling (family plan or the like) that wouldn't cost you anything.

It would also be one less piece of technologythat you would have to shlep around with you.

my hubby just said he is not taking his cell phone. so I guess I need walkie talkies, anyone recommend ones?
Lori

Be sure to get ones with earphones. It will be easier for you to hear when you are being called and it won't anoy the other park-goers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter