Walk up meals in mid December

ukstitch

<font color=deeppink>I'm not sure I'm quite your a
I'll be in DLR from 11 - 19 December. I've got 4 days that I've organised trips away from the resort, meaning that I don't really know what time I'll be getting back.

With this in mind, I won't be making priority seating bookings for these days, so I was wondering if anybody could recommend some restaurants where I'd have a good chance of walking up and getting a table. I don't mind a bit of a wait - I'm just after some restaurants that I can "leave" for these days and hopefully have a good chance of not getting turned away.

Specifically, the days are a saturday, sunday, tuesday and wednesday.

One of these days will (hopefully) be a trip to the rainforest cafe as I seem to remember that I could do PS for this anyway and another may well be a walk "round the corner" to P F Changs which I get the impression isn't a million miles away?

I won't have park tickets for those days, so restaurants inside the parks aren't an option...

So - does anybody have any other suggestions?

You're likely going to need PS for any of the DTD restaurants on Sat. or Sun. You might get lucky if you go during off times, but I'd still expect some kind of wait. Midweek you should be ok, I'd think.

PF Chang's is in the Garden Walk. It's not far at all from Disneyland. Maybe a 15-20 minute walk, less if you're walking fast. :)

Also across the street on Harbor within fairly easy walking distance is IHOP, Denny's, Mimi's Cafe, Millie's and a lot of fast food type places like McD's, Subway, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter