Walk up for Chef Mickey's?

OMG!!! I just called Disney Dining and asked for Chef Mickeys for a party of 3 instead of 2 and I got it!!!! :cheer2: :yay: :cool1: IM SOOOOOO HAPPY!! :jumping1: AND I managed to grab it for ON our anniversary day (Aug 7th) for 10:20am! DH is gonna be so happy and surprised I actually managed to grab this ADR. Good thing I called when I did to, because the time I got was the ONLY time available for CM during my entire vacation for breakfast! So I bascially grabbed the last ADR I think. When we get to CM I will just tell them the other person couldnt make it so that way they can still seat us at a table for 2 if need be. *PHEW* Glad thats over! :yay:

OMG!!! I just called Disney Dining and asked for Chef Mickeys for a party of 3 instead of 2 and I got it!!!! :cheer2: :yay: :cool1: IM SOOOOOO HAPPY!! :jumping1: AND I managed to grab it for ON our anniversary day (Aug 7th) for 10:20am! DH is gonna be so happy and surprised I actually managed to grab this ADR. Good thing I called when I did to, because the time I got was the ONLY time available for CM during my entire vacation for breakfast! So I bascially grabbed the last ADR I think. When we get to CM I will just tell them the other person couldnt make it so that way they can still seat us at a table for 2 if need be. *PHEW* Glad thats over! :yay:

Good 4 u! Happy Anninversary!

Wow, I suddenly feel very luck to have grabbed a breakfast AR for our trip 2 weeks out! When I first asked the CM on the phone basically let me know that they are incredibly tough to come by and even she sounded surprised when she said, "Wow, actually I do have a 10:30 a.m.".

I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM, BUT I CALLED 3 & 4 TIMES A DAY AND I NOT ONLY GOT THE RESSIE I WANTED, BUT WAS ABLE 2 GET 2 RESSIES, AT LE CELLIAR, 1 FOR CHEF MICKY'S BRKFST & 1 FOR LUNCH, JUST BECOME A WDW DINNING STALKER LIKE ME:rotfl2: IT IS A LITTLE CRAZY:scared: ,NOW BECAUSE I AM LIKE I NEED 2 CALL THE DINNING LINE, BUT WHAT 4 YOU GOT EVERYTHING you WANTED & more !!! :cheer2: ALSO GO TO THE ADR,EXCHANGE,CANCEL THREAD, YOU MAY FIND SOMETHING THERE,IT MAY BE A BIG HELP, LET ME KNOW IF YOU FIND IT, KIMMIE
:flower3:

A few years ago when my family and I were staying at the Contemporary we were able to walk into Chef Mickey's for dinner without any ADR's, because when we asked there were none available. However it was the Cast Member at the lobby Concierge desk who told us there were no ADR's suggested we try going as a walk-in. Anyway when we asked about a table for 3 the Cast Member at Chef Mickey's said it would be about a 40 minute wait and handed us a pager. However since the DDP has become more popular since then, I think 99% of the time walk-ins would be turned away.

I got my ADR. Read post # 21

I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM, BUT I CALLED 3 & 4 TIMES A DAY AND I NOT ONLY GOT THE RESSIE I WANTED, BUT WAS ABLE 2 GET 2 RESSIES, AT LE CELLIAR, 1 FOR CHEF MICKY'S BRKFST & 1 FOR LUNCH, JUST BECOME A WDW DINNING STALKER LIKE ME:rotfl2: IT IS A LITTLE CRAZY:scared: ,NOW BECAUSE I AM LIKE I NEED 2 CALL THE DINNING LINE, BUT WHAT 4 YOU GOT EVERYTHING you WANTED & more !!! :cheer2: ALSO GO TO THE ADR,EXCHANGE,CANCEL THREAD, YOU MAY FIND SOMETHING THERE,IT MAY BE A BIG HELP, LET ME KNOW IF YOU FIND IT, KIMMIE
:flower3:

A few years ago when my family and I were staying at the Contemporary we were able to walk into Chef Mickey's for dinner without any ADR's, because when we asked there were none available. However it was the Cast Member at the lobby Concierge desk who told us there were no ADR's suggested we try going as a walk-in. Anyway when we asked about a table for 3 the Cast Member at Chef Mickey's said it would be about a 40 minute wait and handed us a pager. However since the DDP has become more popular since then, I think 99% of the time walk-ins would be turned away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter