Walk to Giordanos

2olddisneynutz

Earning My Ears
Is it possible to walk to Giordanos from anywhere on property including Disney Springs, loved the place in Chicago.

Depending on where you are on property, it's an 8-20 minute drive. 192 is completely, apocalyptically, seriously NOT walkable.

They deliver.

Depending on where you are on property, it's an 8-20 minute drive. 192 is completely, apocalyptically, seriously NOT walkable.

They deliver.

The one on 535 in LBV could be walkable from Disney Springs... you could cut through Hotel Plaza Blvd...

I had Giordano's delivered to the Poly once. It went fine--I just met the driver in the lobby entrance.

For the record, if you're ever back in Chicago or happen to be in Phoenix, get Lou Malnati's. Giordano's is good, but Lou's is better. ;)

Oh absolutely!!! Truth be told, I don't especially even like deep dish, we have such great thin crust here too!
But yes, Lou Malnati's is the best for that style of pizza. The sausage...sooo good.

We had it delivered to BC when we were there last time. I LOVE their pizza. It is soooo worth the money.

The one on 535 in LBV could be walkable from Disney Springs... you could cut through Hotel Plaza Blvd...
Only if you plan to walk for a long time. It's closer to the Winn Dixie than Hotel Plaza Blvd. It's nearly 2 miles from the DS Marketplace to Giordanos on 535 past Palm Parkway. Google maps says it will take 35 minutes without any traffic to walk from the Marketplace.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter