Walk to Epcot from Beach Club?

Miramar

Earning My Ears
If you are staying at the Yacht or Beach Club, is it possible to walk over to Epcot and use the entrance by World Showcase even though World Showcase does not open as early as Future World? When I stayed there 10 years ago, it used to be possible, but then last night I was reading the Birnbaum guide to Disney and it said that you could only use that entrance up to a half hour before World Showcase opens. It was great to be able to walk to Epcot, but if they no longer have that entrance open except for later in the day I'd love to know about it so that I can choose a different hotel. Thanks!

Yes, you can use the entrance as soon as the park opens, not the World Showcase.

It is easy and the least crowded entrance of any park. Have fun!!

When we were there in November, we were able to get in at that entrance no matter what time of the day it was.:)

:D Yes you can use that entrance. On one of our past trips, my husband and I timed the walk. From our door to the entrance was just under 5 minutes.

Have a great time!!!

We used the entrance early in the morning before World Showcase was open. Some of the areas were roped off and cast members were out tellling you "good morning" and kindly showing you the way to the section of EPCOT that was already open.

We stayed at the Beach Club, and we felt like we were part of EPCOT because we were so close to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter