Walk of Magical Memories

littlelambie

Mouseketeer
So how many of you have a personalized brick? I just e-mailed them asking for some more info. This May will be my baby's first trip, and our first trip since leaving my husband, so I thought I might want to do something special for this trip! How often are they placed? If I bought one now, would it be in place by May??

My dh bought one for me for Christmas and we have been told it would be placed in may. They even sent us a map showing the location (right in the front left corner near the DL turnstiles). I am way happy about this as I was not wanting a brick placed near DCA with all the upcoming construction. They are guaranteed to be there for 10 yrs I think but I feel good about our spot and think it will be there longer than that.

Just hope they don't haul a trash can over it. :crazy2:

what email address did you send your enquiry to? I've been wanting to look into this too, but I can't find where to get more info...

Thanks

I have 2 bricks. One regular brick and one with the 50th brass medallion. I need to check the location of my regular brick when I go down next time. It's closer to DCA and I hope it's not in the path of construction! If it is, I sure hope they notify us if they move the bricks to a new location!

You can also call them at 1-800-760-3566. They'll be able to tell you when it would be placed. And for those of you that have a Disney Visa, mention that and you will get a percentage discount (think it was 10%).

I ordered mine last April while at DL and it was placed in August. Haven't seen it yet but it was a great excuse to plan another trip for this year just to go check it out!

Just hope they don't haul a trash can over it. :crazy2:

Oh no! Do you know someone that happened to?

My dh used the phone # someone posted above. He also got the 10% off w/ our disney visa and also ordered a replica of our brick as a keepsake.

I have always wanted to place a brick. Is there a website that has info on pricing etc?

I don't believe there's an official Disney site with brick information, but if you use the link below you can see an old order form that has the designs and pricing information on it. Two notes: 1) the 50th anniversary medallion is no longer available, last year they had a Disney castle design instead; all the others were the same, 2) these are the same prices I paid last year but they may have changed since.

http://www.wdwinv.com/difiles/merchevents/Brick Order Form.pdf

I bought mine in march of last year. It was installed in august. It takes a while for them to put it in because they need so many people to buy one by a certain time. So if you buy it today it probably wont be installed for months. The cool thing is that you can buy a replica brick its either wood or like this crystal looking plastic , its exactly what your stone would look like engraved with your family names or what ever you want on it. They also send you certificate with your family name on it also so you could put it in a frame and give it to your family that’s what I did . Then we went down in august and were amazed it was just too cool. When you do buy the brick your technically leasing it so you don’t really own it, just so you know but its good for ten years which is cool. I paid 185 bucks that included the replica brick too . I hope this helps you out

Awww... Bricks are sooo awesome! We bought ours during the 50th anniversary!!! Its the highlight of my trip everytime. No matter how many times I see it, it brings a smile to my face! I hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine! PS ...my brick is the one in my pic! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter