Walk-ins @ Margaritaville

tarheelmjfan

Proud Redhead
I called today to book a reservation at Margaritaville for dinner, but was told that they don't take reservations after 5:30. :( We are staying at HRH. Is Margaritaville one of the restaurants that you can show your room key and move near the front of the line? Thanks for the info!

Thanks! That makes me feel much better. After being spoiled by PS's, I refuse to wait an hour to eat anywhere. :)

I just made a reservation for Margarittaville for Wed July 2nd at 7:00 PM. I don't think they take reservations after 5:30 on a Fri. or Sat. Did you try for one of those days?

noseybuddy,
I did try first for a Sat., but when she said no reservations after 5:30, I asked for Thurs. I was told that their policy is walk-ins only after 5:30 everyday. :confused: I was going to move my Mythos reservation from Thur. to Sat. Since you were able to book a reservation, I think I'll call back to see if I have better luck this time. If not, I guess we'll just hope for a short wait using our room key. Thanks for letting me know. :)

your welcome,

I called on Fri. I do remember her saying that they didn't take reservations on Fri. or Sat. after a certain time. Then I told her I wanted Wed. and she said no problem. She even gave me a priority seating confirmation number. I am staying at one of their resorts also so I could have used my room key, but I thought I would try this just in case it was really crowded. Don't think you would have a problem just using the room key though. Well, good luck!

The wait for Margaritaville and for pretty much all the other restaurants can be up to 2 hours on a Friday and Saturday. I got burned one Friday showing up at 730 pm...

What's more fun than waiting for a table at Margaritaville! You can order a drink (I love their margaritas) from the take out bar, grab a chair and watch the world go by. Ah, that sounds good right about now! ;)

I remember making a PS for a Friday night a couple of years ago when we went via email. Got a confirmation back from them and they actually had my name written down when we got there.

I know I saw this posted before, but couldn't find it again. Does anyone have the phone number you call for all dining reservations? Thanks for your help.

Originally posted by sherries
I know I saw this posted before, but couldn't find it again. Does anyone have the phone number you call for all dining reservations? Thanks for your help.

(407) 224-3663

Thanks guys for the reservation info., it saved us a long wait in line. :) I just switched my Mythos and Margaritaville nights. I guess the lady on the Rest. reservations line and I just had a miscommunication. :confused:

I think you should try calling 407-363-8000 and press option 0.

They take Margarittaville priority seatings!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter