Walk from Pop to AoA?

F1Julie

Mosquito Magnet
Can you walk from Pop Century to Art of Animation? I haven't been to WDW in a few years and remember there was supposed to be a bridge connecting Pop to the Legendary Years section before it became Art of Animation. TIA!

Yes there is a bridge that connects the two. It not that bad of a walk at all. We stayed at AoA but used the food court at Pop because we liked it better.

How long of a walk would it be from the Little Mermaid buildings to the 80s-90s section of Pop?

My daughter and I will be staying at AofA in November, while my friend and her family will be at Pop and we will no doubt want to walk to the other's resort at some point. :)

How long of a walk would it be from the Little Mermaid buildings to the 80s-90s section of Pop?

My daughter and I will be staying at AofA in November, while my friend and her family will be at Pop and we will no doubt want to walk to the other's resort at some point. :)

I'm going to say, probably about a 15-20 minute walk. They are at opposite ends of one another. But it will depend on where you are both located in each of your buildings.

Thanks everyone! I really wanted to stay at AoA, but could get a better rate at Pop. I'm glad I will be able to walk over and check it out.

Also,Guests do not HAVE to cross Generation Gap Bridge to access POP from AoA or AoA from POP-there is a walkway all the way around Hourglass Lake.:)

For example if a Guest in The Little Mermaid at AoA wanted to visit a Guest in the 1950s at POP,it would be faster to use the walkway at that end of Hourglass Lake instead of Generation Gap Bridge.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter