Walk from HH Resort to HH Beach

KelNottAt

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I've read that the distance from the DVC HH resort to the beach house is about a mile. I know there's a shuttle and bikes are available. But...what about walking??

Is there a path or sidewalk along the route? Walking is my favorite form of exercise and, to me, a mile really ain't nuthin. Even with a beach bag and "stuff" I'd be willing to try it. Is there a safe and simple way to get from point A to point B on foot?

Thanks for the info. As you can see, we've entered the 50's now on my countdown and I'm so excited I can barely stand it.

Kelley

Yes, there's a nice paved path you can follow. Some of it more like a sidewalk beside the roadway, and some as strictly a hike/bike path.

To get to the start of the path from the HH resort, walk across the bridge. Immediately turn left and walk behind the restaurant toward the water that went under the bridge you just crossed. There you'll see the start of the path as it goes along the water's edge. It follows the water, and goes <u> under </u> the main highway so there's no major traffic intersection to cross.

Eventually it turns into regular sidewalks. Be sure you know which streets (sidewalks) to follow when you get near the end. The front desk can give you directions, possibly a map.

Yes you can walk it. There are sidewalks and a tunnel that goes under the highway. Just ask at the front desk and they will be able to give you directions. It is a very pleasant walk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter