Walk from Epcot to Cape May?

Go out the back door by Cape May, hang a left at the beach and take the walkway to International Gateway. Around 10 minutes or less depending on how fast you walk.

Go out the back door by Cape May, hang a left at the beach and take the walkway to International Gateway. Around 10 minutes or less depending on how fast you walk.

DHS-Epcot-IG_012311.jpg

How long does it take to walk to Epcot if you have breakfast at Cape May?

The PP's have given you good info about how long it takes. What time is breakfast though and where are you staying? Remember that you won't be able to get into the front entrance of Epcot until it opens and then you have to walk through the park to the IG which will add probably 15 minutes. Also, unless you have a park hopper this means that Epcot will be your park of the day.

The PP's have given you good info about how long it takes. What time is breakfast though and where are you staying? Remember that you won't be able to get into the front entrance of Epcot until it opens and then you have to walk through the park to the IG which will add probably 15 minutes. Also, unless you have a park hopper this means that Epcot will be your park of the day.

The actual QUESTION that the OP asked (and you quoted it) is...

kjpotter said:
How long does it take to walk to Epcot if you have breakfast at Cape May?

But the TITLE asks a different question,

kjpotter said:
Walk from Epcot to Cape May?

which does bring up the concerns that you sited.

Don't know which is the ACTUAL question that needs an answer.

It's about a quarter of mile from the International Gateway to the Beach Club entrance area. So travel times depends on how fast you walk, but 5 to 10 minutes seems like a good estimate.

Ok Robo. . .

I want a map from IG to DTD, then to AKL, then back to DTD, to POP, to Star Tours, and finally ending at IASW.

GO!!!

Ok Robo. . .

I want a map

from IG to DTD,
then to AKL,
then back to DTD,
to POP,
to Star Tours,
and finally ending at IASW.

GO!!!

OK-

This only works if you are a FLYING mattsdragon!

;)

WDW-Prop-050312-JOKEc_zps783e61a6.jpg

Robo is da man!!!

Posted from Disboards.com App for Android

Eeekkk. Didn't mean to be confusing. I meant time from Epcot to Cape May. I was thinking if booking a late breakfast on our Epcot day. So we would tour Epcot, go to breakfast, then back to Epcot.

Still the same! :goodvibes

Once in Epcot, go through the International gateway in the World Showcase entrance-way, and it's about a 5-10 minute walk to the Beach Club! Once breakfast is over, take that same short walk back to Epcot!

And Robo, thanks for the laugh!! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter