Walk from All-Star Sports to Movies?

dawnhaze

DIS Veteran
I'm staying in Sports this weekend, and for my arrival day, so I'm hoping to squeeze a "walking tour" of the All-Stars plus an hour or so at the Fantasia pool down at Movies into the time between about 12:30pm and 4pm. I want to head to MK for the evening, since there's EMH on Friday.

Maps look like all three All-Stars are about 1 mile end to end, but I do want to see all the different buildings. Is 2.5 hours enough time to see the All-Stars and leave me with pool time?

I think so. I think you can walk each resort in 30 to 45 minutes while still stopping in each section for pictures etc...Now if you start browsing the foodcourts and gift shops it could extend your time :)

So if you were to do 45 minutes at each resort it would be about 2 hours and 15 minutes of touring plus whatever time you want to spend at the pool. To get back to your room I would walk thru the Mighty Duck Section to get back to Music and then I'm not sure what section Music leads you to Sports...but the walk back to your room should take no more than 15 minutes.

Thank you! I doubt I'll spend a lot of time in food courts or gift shops. I just want to see the big icons outside. :)

Thank you! I doubt I'll spend a lot of time in food courts or gift shops. I just want to see the big icons outside. :)

I love walking the resorts! It's one of my favorite things to do during downtime. It's fun to ride the monorail loop and explore the Poly, Grand Floridian, and Contemporary too.

I think this trip DH and I might take the kids to AKL since we've always wanted to stay there. We can scope it out for our next trip, it might give us incentive to save up so we can actually afford it.

When we stayed at Sports we walked through the Sports to see the areas that weren't near our room, then walked over to Music, and then through Movies. Each resort is just across the parking lot from each other. It took about 1.5 hours to go through each section and stop for some pictures. Instead of walking back to Sports when we were done at Movies, we planned our tour right before we were heading to Downtown Disney for the evening. We boarded the bus at Movies for DTD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter