Walk Distance/Times AoA vs Pop

jannalynn_11

Danger? Hah! I walk on the wild side.
Last trip, we were in building 8 at AoA in the Little Mermaid rooms (the one alllll the way in the back). Loved the room/theming, but the walk from the bus stop was awful with kids at the end of a long day. Now, we are contemplating Pop for our next trip. Of course I don't want to spring for a preferred room if not necessary. I can't seem to find a comparison, so can anyone give an estimate of the distance/walk time if we got a standard room at Pop?

Some of the standard rooms at Pop are actually closer than the preferred rooms. There are some standards in the 50's/80's/90's that are a bit far out, but the walk is nothing like the LM rooms at AofA. I don't even think the furthest room out at Pop would be further than the closest LM room.

Some of the standard rooms at Pop are actually closer than the preferred rooms. There are some standards in the 50's/80's/90's that are a bit far out, but the walk is nothing like the LM rooms at AofA. I don't even think the furthest room out at Pop would be further than the closest LM room.
Exactly what I needed. Thanks!!

We stayed at Pop last year. I did online check in before arrival and requested a room close to transportation and I think I also requested bottom floor. (I didn't want to pay for preferred either lol) We ended up with a room in the 80's section, bottom floor, facing the 90's parking lot in one of the Rubiks Cube buildings. It was perfect! A really quick walk through the parking lot and you were at the bus line. Also an easy way to get to Classic Hall (enter through the gift shop). I don't know if you're looking for some pool time, but the Computer Pool was right around the corner from our room as well. I would definitely stay in this section again. Enjoy your trip!

We stayed at Pop last year. I did online check in before arrival and requested a room close to transportation and I think I also requested bottom floor. (I didn't want to pay for preferred either lol) We ended up with a room in the 80's section, bottom floor, facing the 90's parking lot in one of the Rubiks Cube buildings. It was perfect! A really quick walk through the parking lot and you were at the bus line. Also an easy way to get to Classic Hall (enter through the gift shop). I don't know if you're looking for some pool time, but the Computer Pool was right around the corner from our room as well. I would definitely stay in this section again. Enjoy your trip!
Great intel, thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter