• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Walgreens - ID NOW test?

CJK

DIS Veteran
Hi all! I just wanted to verify that the ID NOW test from Walgreens is suitable for return to Canada, correct? Just seems too easy to be true! Results come in so much faster than the PCR test. TIA!

Hi all! I just wanted to verify that the ID NOW test from Walgreens is suitable for return to Canada, correct? Just seems too easy to be true! Results come in so much faster than the PCR test. TIA!

Yes it is suitable.

• Love
Reactions: CJK
Yep I've used it.

Reactions: CJK

Does anyone know the nearest Walgreens to Universal Studios Florida that does the ID Now test? I do have BeeperMD booked, but just in case we need a back up.

We did the ID Now test at Walgreens on Sept 30 for our Oct 3 return flight. We had the results back in about 4 hours. Super easy. We plan to us them again when we go in February.

One border company whose selling PCR tests claims Canadians who do the above are committing fraud against the US government. If that is the case why do these US pharmacies accept our Canadian ID's then? They clearly don't care who comes in to get tested.

One border company whose selling PCR tests claims Canadians who do the above are committing fraud against the US government. If that is the case why do these US pharmacies accept our Canadian ID's then? They clearly don't care who comes in to get tested.
Not sure it could be fraud if you aren't lying or deceiving.

We did not even have to show identification as I had it in my hand offering to show them. We got our results within four hours

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter