Walgreens free prints Friday

vegasnative

DIS Veteran
Feb. 20, Friday, Walgreens is giving 20 free 4X6 prints. Only good on that day, enter promo code ONEDAY at checkout. Just thought some would like to know. :thumbsup2

Feb. 20, Friday, Walgreens is giving 20 free 4X6 prints. Only good on that day, enter promo code ONEDAY at checkout. Just thought some would like to know. :thumbsup2

Thanks, sounds great! Altho i'm trying to use it and they say its not valid? Was it just for you specifically maybe?

Thanks so much! I already had a photo order to pick up tonight so I just ordered my 20 for free.

How did you get it to work? It won't take it for me!!!??? :confused3

Thanks so much! I already had a photo order to pick up tonight so I just ordered my 20 for free.

EDITED to add - it finally worked. Clueless why it didn't the first time, but whatever! Thanks OP!

How did you get it to work? It won't take it for me!!!??? :confused3

EDITED to add - it finally worked. Clueless why it didn't the first time, but whatever! Thanks OP!

Glad you got it to work!

It took me 7 or so times, but it took the code finally...WOOT! TYTYTY!

Thanks for the info. I just ordered my pictures for $1.64.
I like that price. :thumbsup2 Hopefully, that is all I buy. Trying not to buy on impluse. ;)

Thank you!!! I just placed my order a short while ago and already got an email that's it's ready for pickup. :thumbsup2

I get lots of offers from WG but didn't get this one. I got a couple of free 8 x 10's from the last offer I got. :goodvibes

I just ordered mine. I don't know why/how I got this, but I got it emailed to me. I ordered my Christmas cards via Walgreens this year, so maybe they sent it to those that placed big pic orders. I don't know. Anyways, I'm glad you guys were able to get some!!!! :woohoo:

I just ordered mine for pickup tomorrow. Thanks so much for this, we just took a quick trip to Universal and I had just about 20 pics to print!!

Thanks. I put 20 under my name and 20 under DH name. Then I called Granny and told her to order 20 for herself. YEA!

As Billy Joel sang, "it's a quarter to two..." on Saturday morning in NJ and I was still able to get the discount using the coupon code "oneday" at Walgreens. Not sure if it is based on East Coast time or not... maybe it's truly longer than one day! Just thought you'd like to know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter