Walgreens Deals - face wash and Axe/movie tickets

Free4Life11

DIS Veteran
I've found some great deals at Walgreens lately!

THESE DEALS ARE DEAD AS OF 3/1/09

Phisoderm Anti-Blemish Face Wash is on sale for $2.59 and the Anti-Blemish Body Wash is on sale for $3.99, but there is a $2 peel off coupon on some of the bottles of face wash ($2 off any Phisoderm product), making it $.59 for face wash or $1.99 for the body wash!

Buy 4 full size Axe Products, get a Catalina (coupon that prints out) with a code for (2) e-movie cash certificates. Many Axe products are on clearance now for less than $3, so for about $12 you can get 4 Axe products plus 2 movie tickets! I saw deodorant for $2.19 and body spray for $2.79.

This sounds awesome. Do you know what movies you can go to? Showcase, AMC? Thank you.:goodvibes

Thanks, I was able to find the Phisoderm and I was actually looking for a new facial cleanser.:cool1:

I got two of the Axe coupons. I tried to use them for Coraline 3D, but the theater said "no" because it was a special event. Yeah, even though they are going to charge me $2.50 extra for it, they still wouldn't let me use them. I gave one to DH to try and use for Gran Torino today, but I forgot to ask him if he had any problems. I may buy some more, my kids use a lot of body wash and it's not as strong in some of the fragrances.

mrsboz, when you print out your coupons, you can pull up where you can use them. all but one theater in my area accepted them, except of course for Coraline 3D.

Careful, the AXE deal ended 2/28! I don't think the coupon would print out.

New Deals for week of 3/1/09:

• Buy Blink Tears eye drops for $7.99, get a $7.99 register rewards coupon good on your next purchase (Bonus: use $2 coupon from todays Sunday paper or a $1.50 printable coupon to make this a money maker)
  • Buy Colgate Max Fresh toothpaste for $3.29, get a $3.29 register rewards coupon good on your next purchase (Bonus: use $.75 Colgate coupon found in Sunday paper a few weeks ago)

I love the Register Rewards!

You can't get the Axe movie tickets but Walgreens has a free Axe product after rebate this month. Anyone know of any coupons? Great stocking stuffer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter