Walgreens Cancelling Covid Tests

For those of you who have used Walgreens, did you need a separate login for each family member (separate email and password etc.)? I've played around with it a bit (never actually booking an apt), but can't seem to figure out the logistics of actually booking all 5 of us without completing the booking process (if that makes sense).

For those of you who have used Walgreens, did you need a separate login for each family member (separate email and password etc.)? I've played around with it a bit (never actually booking an apt), but can't seem to figure out the logistics of actually booking all 5 of us without completing the booking process (if that makes sense).
I used separate email addresses for myself and my husband but im not sure it matters. When the results came in we didn’t need to log in. They gave us a file number and that you can use to check the status of the test on the website. When the results came in you used the link and your birthdate to verify and it showed the results.

I used separate email addresses for myself and my husband but im not sure it matters. When the results came in we didn’t need to log in. They gave us a file number and that you can use to check the status of the test on the website. When the results came in you used the link and your birthdate to verify and it showed the results.
Perfect thx. I'll just set up accounts for each of us. My kids have had their own Gmail since they were little, so I'll use that. Cheers!

Perfect thx. I'll just set up accounts for each of us. My kids have had their own Gmail since they were little, so I'll use that. Cheers!
Just a heads up - you can't create an act for kids under 13 :/ An alert pops up when you try to put in their birth date and of course the birth date is important as I assume it will show as an identifier on the test results (?). Guess I'll try and book them through my act when the time comes.

UPDATE - so, I created my boys each an act with their own email, but didn't go in and prepopulate the address birth date etc. I filled those out manually when booking the vaccine slot. Afterwards, when I filled out the birthdate, a parent/guardian consent form popped. So, not sure if it's easier to book kids from a parent act. Going to try that next 👍

UPDATE 2 - ok so I'm going to stick with one account. You can register and book for other adults and kids (again the parent consent will pop up but it's just parent first and last). One account is definitely easier if you have under 13s, because the Florida address will prepopulate if you book them under your account if you've updated your account info with the hotel address).

You can't fill out the Florida address for an act for under 13s (because birthdate is required and not accepted for under 13s so you can't fill out ANY of the personal info) and therefore it won't prepopulate for under 13s when time to book. It's painful typing in the address when you also have to remember everyone's vaccination dates (that's 10 total for us but luckily 2 groups of 2 have the exact same date).

Hopefully someone finds this helpful. I feel more familiar with the system now. Just FYI - even a week out from today, spots are few on certain days of the week (esp Sat) so keep that in mind.

Last edited:
I am on walgreen looking to book tests in December. It is only allowing me to select dates in November. Has anyone booked for next month?

also, which of the following did you choose:

Types of tests
Diagnostic Lab Test (PCR): The RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel Test - NAAT is used to detect genetic material (mRNA) of the coronavirus and will be sent to a laboratory to determine results in a variable amount of time†.
Rapid Diagnostic Test (ID NOW): The Rapid Point-of-Care (POC) - NAAT (ID NOW) test also detects genetic material of the virus. The test is performed on site with results available within 24 hours.

thanks!
lora

I am on walgreen looking to book tests in December. It is only allowing me to select dates in November. Has anyone booked for next month?

also, which of the following did you choose:

Types of tests
Diagnostic Lab Test (PCR): The RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel Test - NAAT is used to detect genetic material (mRNA) of the coronavirus and will be sent to a laboratory to determine results in a variable amount of time†.
Rapid Diagnostic Test (ID NOW): The Rapid Point-of-Care (POC) - NAAT (ID NOW) test also detects genetic material of the virus. The test is performed on site with results available within 24 hours.

thanks!
lora
It seems to open 6-7 days ahead of time. It’s the ID now test.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter