Waldorf thread (and 60 day FP+)

abuck75

Mouseketeer
My family has historically been a big fan of the Waldorf and we were very excited to see the 60 day FP+ extended to the resort.

We have a stay booked at the Waldorf, so I've unsuccessfully attempted to link this reservation to MDE and take advantage of this benefit. I started by using the confirmation number originally provided by the hotel. When that didn't work, I called disney on two occasions, and they indicated both times that I would need to get the Disney specific confirmation # from the hotel to link. They also indicated they don't see the Waldorf recognized in there system, but speculated it was because it is new.

When I called the Waldorf, they had no idea about a "Disney confirmation number". The concierges that I spoke with seemed quite certain that the Waldorf doesn't offer that benefit, only access to EMH with a card we can pick up at the hotel.

I'm starting this thread in hopes that someone with a reservation at the Waldorf has successfully linked their reservation to MDE, and can provide assistance. If not, maybe someone can confirm that unlike Disney Springs area resorts the 60 day FP+ for this resort is only offered if a "package" is booked through WDW.

I actually saved the release article I saw on this to refer back to in the future, and in the article it said, "Within the next two months, guests staying at either hotel with Disney theme Park tickets will also be eligible for the 60 days advanced FastPass+ selections". Since when you called the Waldorf they didn't know anything about this, I'm assuming this hasn't been set up yet. The article I grabbed this off of was posted March 1, so really it could be another month before this feature is available.

Thank you. I know there was another thread stating they went active March 19th, but I just can't seem to find any evidence of it actually working.

Time will tell, I guess.

Contact the disney tech support number from the website. They should be able to get you set up. 407-939-4357

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter