Wal*Mart

Im just trying to figure out why she had to drag other peoples income into this. I said i hate walmart in this thread and a couple of others, and i did it without dragging peoples income into it.

Well because thats what we see Wal Mart as in moments a place for lower income people to buy food I'm sorry but that has been my vision for years I'm not going to lie to you all and I truly do see Wal Mart as that i think it partially has to do with my parents comments but i'm sorry that i'm telling the truth of what I think

I was born as a very fortunate child. private school all my life and I live in nyc. I was raised that everyone is equal no matter what they have. U shouldn't be that snobby about a store. I can even partialy understand u saying that it was a place for people with less money 2 shop cause yeah I can see where ure coming from but u really shouldn't narrow out people for where they shop. Then u said that all people on welfare where alacholics. There u crossed the line. First off u can't saay that one whole group of people are alacholics. That's generalizing which is completly wrong. And second of alacholism is a serious problem. Many people die every year from it and its a serious problem. Personaly I hate walmart. Its destroying our economy here in america but NEVER would I generalize that all the people in the store were people on welfare. I mean how can u tell what a peron on welfare looks like. There's no way 2 tell and u wanna know why, cause there normal human beings just like all of us.

I was born as a very fortunate child. private school all my life and I live in nyc. I was raised that everyone is equal no matter what they have. U shouldn't be that snobby about a store. I can even partialy understand u saying that it was a place for people with less money 2 shop cause yeah I can see where ure coming from but u really shouldn't narrow out people for where they shop. Then u said that all people on welfare where alacholics. There u crossed the line. First off u can't saay that one whole group of people are alacholics. That's generalizing which is completly wrong. And second of alacholism is a serious problem. Many people die every year from it and its a serious problem. Personaly I hate walmart. Its destroying our economy here in america but NEVER would I generalize that all the people in the store were people on welfare. I mean how can u tell what a peron on welfare looks like. There's no way 2 tell and u wanna know why, cause there normal human beings just like all of us.

:thumbsup2

Its just doesnt sounds right.

Whatever, you dont need to be a snot about it thought.
Well actually you were being kind of a snob. Calling someone a liar is not nice either.

Don't try to make her upset. You've never her family. I believe she is telling the truth.

My goodness.

And disneydance, nobody hates you.They have NEVER met your family. Being crap head jerks won't get them anywhere. Just ignore them.

Well actually you were being kind of a snob. Calling someone a liar is not nice either.

Don't try to make her upset. You've never her family. I believe she is telling the truth.

My goodness.

And disneydance, nobody hates you.They have NEVER met your family. Being crap head jerks won't get them anywhere. Just ignore them.
^isnt that rude^?

Apparently you didnt see what she said earlier in this thread.

Anyway I thought that disccussion was over.

Okay Katie and Austin,
You are both entitled to your opinion and no one can take that away from you.

Katie, you may hate wal*mart but you shouldn't say, ("Well because that's what we see Wal Mart as in moments a place for lower income people to buy food"). Many people shop there including myself, and you should not downsize people for where they shop. So, you think everyone who shops at wal*mart is low class, I take offense to that, but Im not going to hate you for it ?

Austin, I think you said you also dislike wal*mart, okay, also your opinion. But you can not argue with her beliefs. She has always seen wal*mart that way, which might be right or wrong. But you or I or anyone cant change how she feels.

Oh and another thing, Cassidy ? Calling people craphead jerks ? That is beyond disrespectful. I know your new, so Im not going to hate you or anything but still thats just rude.

So Lets just drop it, okay ?

My goodness.

Please do not stereotype people without knowing the full story.

And if you're referring to the 'crap head jerks' as those who disagree with Disneydance, then yes, I do take offense to this.

Okay Katie and Austin,
You are both entitled to your opinion and no one can take that away from you.

Katie, you may hate wal*mart but you shouldn't say, ("Well because that's what we see Wal Mart as in moments a place for lower income people to buy food"). Many people shop there including myself, and you should not downsize people for where they shop. So, you think everyone who shops at wal*mart is low class, I take offense to that, but Im not going to hate you for it ?

Austin, I think you said you also dislike wal*mart, okay, also your opinion. But you can not argue with her beliefs. She has always seen wal*mart that way, which might be right or wrong. But you or I or anyone cant change how she feels.

Oh and another thing, Cassidy ? Calling people craphead jerks ? That is beyond disrespectful. I know your new, so Im not going to hate you or anything but still thats just rude.

So Lets just drop it, okay ?

Im not sure if your talking to me when you side Austion, unless there is an Austin on here. Im Taylor :)

There was one simple point i was trying 2 make. NO MATTER WHAT IT IS WRONG TO JUDGE A WHOLE GROUP OF PEOPLE. That is all i wanted 2 say but somehow it got dragged out beetweeen many posts. As much as i would lovee to say all asian people are terrible drivers its wrong cause i know that there are some asian people that drive better then my whole family. Just like saying that all people on welfare are drunks. Do u know for a fact that they all are. The answer is NO. Pleez everyone telll me if im out of line or not.

There was one simple point i was trying 2 make. NO MATTER WHAT IT IS WRONG TO JUDGE A WHOLE GROUP OF PEOPLE. That is all i wanted 2 say but somehow it got dragged out beetweeen many posts. As much as i would lovee to say all asian people are terrible drivers its wrong cause i know that there are some asian people that drive better then my whole family. Just like saying that all people on welfare are drunks. Do u know for a fact that they all are. The answer is NO. Pleez everyone telll me if im out of line or not.

No,I don't think you're out of line.
Some posters were generalizing Walmart as a place where "only welfare people and alcoholics" shop.
Not true.
It's like saying all 8th grade math teachers are mean because YOU had a mean one.
Just because YOU see something one way,doesn't mean the rest of the WORLD sees it the exact same way.

my point exactly. Well more or less. It was post 49 on page 4 that really got me but i guesss some people arent open minded enough to look at the big picture.

My goodness.

Thank you Cassidy the top part is what ive wanted to say all along

It's ok. I used to like it in the 90's, when it wasn't so gross. But then again I was only in Canadian Wal*Mart's in the 90's, so I don't know if American ones have always been gross or not. I prefer Target.

It's ok. I used to like it in the 90's, when it wasn't so gross. But then again I was only in Canadian Wal*Mart's in the 90's, so I don't know if American ones have always been gross or not. I prefer Target.

Whats the difference between canada's and USA's?

Whats the difference between canada's and USA's?

There's really no difference.
Other than the price of stuff... which really has nothing to do with the actual store.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter