• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wal-Mart near Downtown Disney?

Hazy

Earning My Ears
Hello Everyone-

Does anyone know if there is a Wal-Mart within walking distance of Downtown Disney? If so, is there anyone who can point me in the right direction?

Thanks a bunch!
Robb

Hello,:)

There isn't one within walking distance, but if you have transportation here are directions from Pop Century to a Walmart that I usually go to. I used Pop Century because we always stay there and I knew the address. I hope this helps.

Step Directions Distance (miles)

1 Start out going NORTHWEST on CENTURY DR toward POP CENTURY ACCESS RD. 0.66 miles

2 Turn RIGHT onto VICTORY WAY. 0.62 miles

3 Turn RIGHT onto E BUENA VISTA DR. 0.67 miles

4 Take the ramp toward I-4/AIRPORT/SR-536. 0.28 miles

5 Merge onto EPCOT CENTER DR. 0.92 miles

6 EPCOT CENTER DR becomes FL-536 E. 1.56 miles

7 Turn RIGHT onto S APOPKA VINELAND RD/FL-535 S/KISSIMMEE-VINELAND RD. Continue to follow FL-535 S. 1.04 miles

Thanks a bunch for the quick response!! We are staying at POP so those directions are PERFECT!!

Thank-you again so much!!

Robb

The closest one is the Wal-Mart Supercenter on Vineland Rd. in Kissimmee. It's would be about 4-5 miles away. Not exactly a short walk away.

Here's a cool trick my DH taught me. Any time you are looking for something, go to google maps and type in what you are looking for and the zipcode (example: Wal-Mart 12345) Google Maps will show you the closest ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter