Waking up Tinkerbell

lakely

Earning My Ears
I've seen several posts that mention waking up Tinkerbell. What is this and what time and where do you have to go to be the lucky ones to do this? Leaving 1/9 for our Poly/Wonder trip. Thanks for any info.
Amy

It's done at the store just on the other side of the castle. You need to be the first one to the store that asks to wake her up. They just do it the one time, so it's a total luck of the draw, get to the park at the opening and just head right to the strore.

It's pretty cute, my kids did it, they tap on her box with a wand and she flys all around the store. The kids get a certificate and some stickers

ok, this trick has worked 3 times for my dd. On an EE day to MK go first to the Tinkerbell Treasures store just on the other side of the castle in Fantasyland. As soon as the store opens go in and ask the first CM if you can wake up Tinkerbell. She sleeps in the box behind the register. Everytime my dd asked on an non EE day she didn't get to but every time she asked on an EE day she got to. Good Luck! It's a really neat experience and a great picture taking opportunity!!! I'll send some pixie dust your way!!!

What about if you get into the park early because of a ressie for CRT, will the store be open early? Or can you only do it only on official opening times?

Nope, little boys can do it to. Try to go on an EE day since the parks will be less crowded and go right to Tinker Bell Treasures. It's really cute! :wizard: Good luck!

I would like to see this as well, any photos?

If you can get into the park before opening (with an early PS) then head throught the castle and wait at the rope to Fantasyland. When the park opens you will be the first at the store (as long as nobody else is waiting at the rope with you)

We lucked out yesterday. We went into the shop about 10:15am just to show my son and my friend's son where her box was. The kids asked if she had been woken up yet and to our surprise she wasn't, so we got to do it. I took a pic of her box but haven't downloaded yet. Maybe later tonight.

I just got my pictures back today. I'll scan them in tomorrow and try to post them. (I'm probably one of the only people on earth without a digital camera!!!)

It is a lot of fun!

:cool1:

My two dds and ds got to wake up Tinkerbelle in July. We went on an EE day and went right to Tinkerbelle's treasures while everyone was running for the rides. It is adorable. Not that many people (besides DIS board members) seem to know about it so I never talk about it outside these boards. Good luck!

We just did this Sunday morning on an EE day. All four of my kids held onto the wand and did it. We had tried on the previous EE day but one little girl beat us to it. My kids loved it.

Here's a pic of Tink's box. Her treasure box that she sleeps in is just above the tree on the left side of the window.
You can't really take a picture of her since she's just a flash of light flying around the store. Pixies are fast you know.

357f.jpg

This is the first photo I've posted. I haven't figured out how to make it appear as a photo instead of just the link.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter