Wake Up Call

AlohaPolynesian

DIS Veteran
I'm sure others have already posted about this, but I was SO SAD that there is no more Mickey/Stitch wake up call recording :(

Yes I am 25 years old and yes I love Dancing With The Stars, but I do not want to hear Tom Bergeron's voice at 7am. :sad2:

WHY!?

Wow this is sad :(
Whenever we go to WDW I would get Stitch to wake up my DH, and he loved it.
Did they get rid of the calls completely or just trade it out to a new voice?

We were there dec 2-7 and had 3 wake up calls and all 3 were the Mickey/Stitch message. I'm glad We did it..very cute!!

Dec 6 - Dec 10 had Mickey/Stitch wake up calls. Some were preceded by a message but if you waited the few seconds for it to finish, Mickey/Stitch began.

I had to laugh at this post because it truly illustrates the fact that people are more likely to make a complaint post than a "praise" post. :)

If you do a search on wake up calls, you will see threads a few pages long about how much they hate Stitch calls. Now, that they have possibly gotten rid of them, you only see people who are mad about it. (I personally liked them!!)

I am not slamming you, OP. I just hope people on these boards can see that when you are reading posters opinions on things, it is true that people are more likely to post something negative than positive. :rolleyes2

Again, not slamming...just offering perspective. :goodvibes

boy im so glad they still have the stitch message i hated. Now i can complain about them not getting rid of it....HA!

We were there Nov 27- Dec 6 and had stitch scream NO Sleeping everytime. Loved it :))

We do not hate Mickey/Stitch but really would like WDW to mix it up a bit. Rotate a handful of different messages throughout the week from different characters. It is not hard to do at all, at my work, we have different messages play depending on the day.

It sounds as if the Mickey/Stitch message is standard. Then why am I seeing on various sites that you should schedule your wake up call for an "off" time to increase your chances of hearing the characters? Also, is it true that DLH features solo Mickey?

At the ASMo last week we had Stitch wake us up and Mickey-Minnie wish us a happy anniversary!! Fun messages both times:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter