Waivers

So a half bib number of 41678 could be Corral A? I submitted a finish time from my last half of 2:00:29 so I was thinking I'd be in B at best :confused3 Now I'm really getting excited! If only I could get over this nasty sinus bug so I can get back to training for sub 2 :goodvibes

sounds like we still need to triangulate corrals

Oh yay!!!

I am in the 5600s for the full marathon and submitted a half time of 2:14. This is my first marathon!

I am 3939 and Mike is 5208. We are both running the marathon.

Which is weird, cause we submitted the same proof of time from the same race, same finish time and registered on the same day.

I think he is going to take some proof of time along in case he is back a corral. :) He definitely has some faster times than I do.

Here's my numbers:
Bib: 24572 for Goofy
Submitted time for 2:10 for the 2012 Donald.
Jon

I am 3939 and Mike is 5208. We are both running the marathon.

Which is weird, cause we submitted the same proof of time from the same race, same finish time and registered on the same day.

I think he is going to take some proof of time along in case he is back a corral. :) He definitely has some faster times than I do.

That seems odd. You might want to call or email and make sure they didn't make a mistake with one of you.

I think you have to open the link in IE in order for it to print. I use Chrome and when I hit print it pulled up a blank screen. When I did it in IE I didn't have any problems.

24445 for Goofy but doing a Dopey. Will be stopping for a M&M McFlurry :goodvibes during the Full. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Bib #3084 for the marathon. I'm pretty sure the time that I submitted was 4:00. I ran 3:58 at the MCM in October.

Sounds like I'll be in B.

Hubby & I submitted the same finish time with a half of 2:37 & his number is 22346 while mine is 25285. Both Goofy.

Coach Charles 23527  Goofy 2:15 Half
Brother Dudley  9429  Full - ? time
Daughter Miranda  45877  Half 2:15 (I think)
Niece Crysann  57196  Half

I always like to visit the results to see who last wore my number and hope that I carry on in the proud tradition of carrying the bib to the finish. In my search, I feel like I have lost my mojo for the second year in a row. Last year was the first year for the Goofy number range so I was the virgin carrier. This years number was in range for a runner, but they do not show in the results. I can only hope that I wear the bib proudly and help it cross the line this year.

I'm 23846! :thumbsup2 We can high five in the corral.

ETA: I submitted a 1:39 10-miler time.

I'm #25344 for Goofy. I submitted a 2:28:50 half time.

Last year I did the half and was in corral C, and the marathon relay and was in corral D, both with that same submitted half time.

:)

Goofy bibs...
Me: 20747 based on 1:49 half marathon time
My brother in law: 20493 based on 3:35 full marathon time

Full marathon - Bib #4698 - submitted 10k time of 1:00:20 with projected finish of 4:45.

I'm a woggler so my number is up there! 12646. I put in a 6:00 hour finish. I just hope to be a corral from the back.

Will take my newest half PR and see what that does to my placement.

i'm 6122 for the marathon :cool1: thrilled with how the last two numbers add to 4, my lucky number! i have no idea how the corrals work nor do i really care. i did read that disney tends to "reward" those folks who run alot of the disney races with a lower number. sounds like a good idea to me. hey, gives me an excuse to do more disney races so i can get a better corral ;)

good luck to everyone! my poor knee i still killing me but i will still give it a try and walk as far as a i can!:thumbsup2

Number for my first ever marathon: #6620.
Time submitted: 2:38 from DL 1/2 and I plan to try and get bumped up with my 2:20 W&D 1/2 time.

Is it weird that I kinda want to wear the number on my runs from now until the marathon...?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter