Waivers

I'm 47984 for my first Half!!! :) OMG I'm so excited and now I need to go outside and run lol.

That's it, but there are relatively few in the 1-100 range.

Marathon is from 1-21,000 ?
Half is from 30000 up through the higher 50,000's
Goofy in the 22,000 up though 29,500

Odd....my daughter is running the half and ended up with 40137....and she submitted a 10k time of sub-40.

Maura

***** If you find that you are not in the system, your number is screwed up, or some other issue PLEASE WAIT until the actual link comes up on the runDisney website BEFORE getting in touch with the event!!!! We are all using a back door url that may not have the final info.

Please resume posting your bib numbers

Carry On

Last time son and I were in the way-back even though we expected to finish sooner. Ya know, there is a lot to be said for that. I was able to continuously pass folks and that was a first for me. I did not mind that it meant moving around masses. I was going faster than someone is all I thought. A wonder. I expect we will not move up a corral so will hopefully be able to do something similar this year. If it is too warm, all bets are off. I don't do warm very well.

That's it, but there are relatively few in the 1-100 range.

Marathon is from 1-21,000 ?
Half is from 40000 up through the higher 60,000's
Goofy in the 22,000 up though 29,500

20008 for me for Goofy.

I'm guessing that means:
1-20,000 for marathon
20,001-29,000 for Goofy?

Coach Charles 23527 – Goofy 2:15 Half
Brother Dudley – 9429 – Full - ? time
Daughter Miranda – 45877 – Half 2:15 (I think)
Niece Crysann – 57196 – Half

I always like to visit the results to see who last wore my number and hope that I carry on in the proud tradition of carrying the bib to the finish. In my search, I feel like I have lost my mojo for the second year in a row. Last year was the first year for the Goofy number range so I was the virgin carrier. This year’s number was in range for a runner, but they do not show in the results. I can only hope that I wear the bib proudly and help it cross the line this year.

Odd....my daughter is running the half and ended up with 40137....and she submitted a 10k time of sub-40.

Maura

That looks about right if the half starts at 40,001. A sub 40 10k would be in the top 150 or so people in that race.

20008 for me for Goofy.

I'm guessing that means:
1-20,000 for marathon
20,001-29,000 for Goofy?

Funny, they have been saying 20k + marathoners.....

Good show for the #8 seed on the Goofy.

as an FIRST Guess

There are about 2500 runners in each full corral and 3000-3500 in each half corral .

This is just a guess at this time based on how the race has historically split up the corral.

Do not get too excited for a few days until more bib numbers are known.

My Goofy Bib is #25275.

Goofy bib numbers are confusing to me so I have no idea what that would mean corral-wise. Hopefully, someone wiser than I can help us put this all together for us. I submitted a Half Marathon time of 2:18

WooHoo!!! This is gettin REAL now!!!! So excited!! :banana::banana::yay:

So a half bib number of 41678 could be Corral A? I submitted a finish time from my last half of 2:00:29 so I was thinking I'd be in B at best :confused3 Now I'm really getting excited! If only I could get over this nasty sinus bug so I can get back to training for sub 2 :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter