Waivers

Does anybody know how the race numbers matched up with corrals last year? Just curious where I'll be starting the race.

Does anybody know how the race numbers matched up with corrals last year? Just curious where I'll be starting the race.

I'm sure Coach will come up with the best SWAG.

Where was the link on the RunDisney site? I went through the TrackShack back door.

Meanwhile, I love my race number. It makes for a great cribbage hand.....22344!

Edit: I thought I used my 2012 WDW relay result (1:49) for registration, but apparently I used my 2010 Freep marathon of 3:52, with an estimated finish time of 4:00 (not that I ever planned to run that--even when healthy!)

Maura

Are they theoretically numbered 1-however many participants there are? If so, do the numbers go from 1(Corral A) - the last people (Corral F/G?) or the other way around?

I'm sure Coach will come up with the best SWAG.

Where was the link on the RunDisney site? I went through the TrackShack back door.

Meanwhile, I love my race number. It makes for a great cribbage hand.....22344!

Maura

I am hoping that the Mouse puts out the corral list like they did for the W&D. Otherwise, it would help to see the guestimated times with some of the bibs to help figure out the cuts.

For example, yours was a B last year and my 226xx was a C.

Are they theoretically numbered 1-however many participants there are? If so, do the numbers go from 1(Corral A) - the last people (Corral F/G?) or the other way around?

That's it, but there are relatively few in the 1-100 range.

Marathon is from 1-21,000 ?
Half is from 40000 up through the higher 60,000's
Goofy in the 22,000 up though 29,500

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter