Waitlisted for Grand California June 2014

leslieh

DIS Veteran
Has anyone else waitlisted and gotten through? We usually stay at WDW but want to do CA this summer. Thanks

We are wait listed for 1 night is August since the 7 month window opened. Studio or one bedroom and nothing has come up. :confused3

I waitlisted for 1 additional night in September 2012 about 3 months before and it never came through. We moved over to PPH, my friend has a cm discount.

Has anyone else waitlisted and gotten through? We usually stay at WDW but want to do CA this summer. Thanks

I'm interested in this too!. I'm trying for a couple of nights there for June. It's less than 60 days out so I guess not very good chances

What's are your dates?

We are waitlisted for a 2 bedroom in June. We have a 1 bedroom booked, which was fine for my family of 4 and my Mom, but my Dad now wants to go. I am getting less optimistic of the odds of it going through the closer we get. We are trying for June 22 - 26.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter